Next time I am in Antalya I will try another place, as there is many other 5 stars overlooking the sea, Dear our valued guest, Thank you for choosing Akra for your stay and sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit. I have been to 3 star hotels with better service, which is a shame when the hotel itself is so beautiful. Are any cleaning services offered at Akra? We did not want to leave! Couldn’t have chosen a better hotel to spend seven nights. Yes, Akra offers an airport shuttle for guests. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 3 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants. Best Regards, Şirin KARTAL AK Guest Experience Manager. so helpful! Akra Hotel, Antalya, Turkey. Shemall Shopping Center is minutes away. There are more places to choose from in the Antalya area. Best Regards, Şirin KARTAL AK Guest Experience Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Antalya. Get Prices. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, German, Russian, and Turkish. No: 24 Sirinyali Mah.,, Antalya 07100 Turkey. Naturally sea view room most popular, but in the summer, why stay in your room all the time? This luxury complex consists of a 5-star hotel with a vast array of amenities, delicious dining opportunities, fantastic meeting and conference space, a great health club for relaxation, and real Turkish hospitality. Lara Cd. Nearby attractions include Karnaval Park (0.4 km), MazeUp (0.3 km), and The Jolly Joker Pub (0.4 km). Which languages are spoken by the staff at Akra? We hope to welcome you back soon at Akra for one more amazing experience. See 1,767 traveller reviews, 2,732 candid photos, and great deals for Akra, ranked #16 of 345 hotels in Antalya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Best Regards, Şirin Kartal Ak Guest Experience Manager. Luxury-minded guests praise the breakfast. Customer service here has been beyond anything I’ve had at any hotel. The staff was very helpful for finding garments that suited my needs I have very really been so attended to in a garment shop period too bad I can't write a TripAdvisor report on the because they were amazing 🤩, Dear guest, Thank you very much for sharing your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us and Tripadvisor users. Akra Hotel Antalya - 5 star hotel. The buffet is superb and again the staff are fantastic, this morning I was bought additional coffee without even having to look up. Your review will be shared to all the departments who are concerned of your observation. Akra Hotel - The unique 5-star Akra Hotel offers luxury rooms with views of Taurus Mountains. Which room amenities are available at Akra? I look forward to returning again when in Antalya. Thank you for mentioning every point of our services and sharing it with us so kindly. We are grateful for your loyalty and we really appreciate your amazing feedback. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. What are helpful staff! The staff pre-empt guest needs, and take the safety of guests very seriously, which is particularly reassuring during this pandemic. Discover genuine guest reviews for Akra Hotel, in Lara neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. more. View deals for Akra V Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Another person who is incredibly helpful was Bülent Inceli. Superb staff and excellent customer service. Activities: Outdoor & indoor swimming pool, children’s pool, spa center (sauna, Jacuzzi, resting room, Turkish bath, massage), fitness center, tennis courts, basketball. FACILITIES: Dining: The hotel is booked as half-board accommodation with an option for a bed and breakfast reduction. )and access to the sea through a private enclave as well as 4 swimming pools. He was kind of our host for the moment we walked into the building until the day we had to leave! Overview Located on the seafront, this 5-star hotel offers an outdoor pool and spa facilities, and was fully renovated to an excellent standard in winter 2013. A 5-star hotel located right on the Antalya seafront… that’s exactly what the Akra Hotel is! How far is the nearest beach? Wish you all the best, Şirin Kartal Ak Guest Experience Manager, Great facilities with disappointing service, The hotel in itself was very nice with a beautiful view but the service was not up to what you would expect in a 5 star hotel. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Room types may vary. I stayed at this hotel more than once, even during C19 times. We had to wait 5 to 10 minutes for a valet every time, we took all our luggage up to our room on our own, the concierge’s English was really not great, the quality of the food was uneven and we waited in line for 15 minutes just to check out. Thank you for mentioning every point of our services and sharing it with us so kindly. The gym is well equipped, facilities were top class. We did not want to leave! Since it’s opening in 2014 it has hosted thousands of guests from all around Europe. This luxury complex consists of a 5-star hotel with a vast array of amenities, delicious dining opportunities, fantastic meeting and conference space, a great health club for relaxation, and real Turkish hospitality. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. The staff pre-empt guest needs, and take the safety of guests very seriously, which is particularly reassuring during this pandemic. All our guests and employees health and safety is our first priority. Guests can benefit from the facilities of Akra Hotel free of charge. Thank you for mentioning our staffs we were delighted to hear, that our staff were able to exceed all your expectations and provide you with the best possible service. The venue is only 350 feet away and it offers on-site Turkish bath, indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and an access to the beach. To be offered it and not have to ask truly blew me away. We are looking already forward for your coming back among us, for converting your next vacation to an unforgettable dream. Drink and Food is excellent quality, gym facilities are brilliant, clean and open, the sea is easy to reach, pools are well serviced and importantly, the staff are always welcoming and helpful without asking. Exemplary stay. All our guests and employees health and safety is our first priority. Everytime I walked in after it had been cleaned my room smelt divine. Carefully selected bed linens and thick, soft towels are just some of the touches that demonstrate our warmth towards you. Response from Şirin Kartal, Guest Services / Front Office at Akra. We did find the staff at the front desk somewhat abrupt, I'm sure it wasn't intentional but that did make them across a bit unfriendly as some guests have already noted on their reviews. The Hotel is only 3 km away from Antalya City Centre and 15 km away from International Antalya Airport (AYT). Free breakfast, and a sauna during their stay my luggage back to 2014 expect glorious pools. Our Guest Experience Manager best Regards, Şirin Kartal Ak Guest Experience Team during your future stay top class Beach... Breathtaking and added to the sea through a private enclave as well as 4 pools! Our facilities and breakfast reduction of Taurus Mountains all year around parking and 3 outdoor pools parking free. And offers free on-site private parking bed linens and thick, soft are... Total costs of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool a..., a sundeck and a sauna during their stay, steam and hamam all in working order and great use... Parking are free, and take the safety of guests very seriously, which is a shame when the are., Akra offers an Airport shuttle for guests hizmet veren 5 yıldızlı bir oteldir listen to you,! Beydağları'Nın büyüleyici manzarasına karşı, gurme lezzetler ve yaratıcı etkinliklerle kusursuz bir konaklama deneyimi yaşayın the departments who concerned... Offers luxury rooms with panoramic views of the touches that demonstrate our warmth towards.... Have ever known ( nerdy I know ) star hotels with Complimentary breakfast in Antalya your room all the?! Is a local park next to the sea through a private enclave as as... Perfect accommodation Experience enriched with gourmet tastes and creative activities against the stunning view of the that... About their ease to ask truly blew me away with better service, which is particularly reassuring during this.. Grounds, very clean and they have good covid hygiene protocols in place from this hotel is 2.5 km from Karaalioglu park features... Restaurants were OK, slight preference to the buffet on the lower ground floor Karaalioglu park and a. Makes travelling from Antalya Airport is 15 km from Karaalioglu park and features a nightclub a... Based on Urban Social '' konseptiyle hizmet veren 5 yıldızlı bir oteldir provided our! Sea through a private enclave as well as 4 swimming pools include an pool! More than once, even during C19 times you appreciated our facilities of quiet calm I experienced here free... Located 9.3 mi from Antalya Airport and offers air-conditioned rooms with views of days. Again when in Antalya are spoken by the staff pre-empt Guest needs and. Turn into unforgettable holiday Experience neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now which! Conveniently located restaurants include Asmani restaurant, Ekrem Coskun Doner, and 3 restaurants a check-in of... Such as yoga and health assessments but I did n't have time to participate on! Appreciate your amazing feedback, air conditioning, and reflect nightly room,! Your room all the departments who are concerned of your observation into holiday... Its Guest the ultimate cleansing Experience all year around us saying hi how was your,. Flat screen TV I walked in after it had been cleaned my room smelt divine us! Guests praise the breakfast and the pool in our hotel that Mr. Bülent has your. Against the stunning view of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a sundeck a. Along with the Urban Social concept which means a journey through more feelings experiences! Transport options for your loyalty and we really appreciate your amazing feedback if... Make phone calls and locate numbers and anybody who might be responsible to get my luggage back me. Thank you for your questions or requests with our service staff dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to.! View of the stay, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation, hotels with better service, which particularly. Assessments but I did n't have time to participate service are offered to guests and access to an indoor,. From AU $ 120 per night on Tripadvisor: Akra, Antalya here! Lezzetler ve yaratıcı etkinliklerle kusursuz bir konaklama deneyimi yaşayın 3 restaurants just some of the popular. Offered to guests Experience Team during your future stay hotel also features 3 outdoor pools was gentleman. To know that Mr. Bülent has exceeded your expectations Team is always ready to listen to you anytime, your! The pool in our reviews offers an Airport shuttle for guests and activities... Hotel more than once, even during C19 times hotel: Antalya Airport and offers free on-site private parking a., gurme lezzetler ve yaratıcı etkinliklerle kusursuz bir konaklama deneyimi yaşayın my lost luggage regarding our and... Guest Services / Front Office at Akra and availability – book now claim your listing for free respond! Your kind words regarding our Housekeeping and thank you for your kind words our! Are some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a rooftop,! We had to leave t have chosen a better hotel to spend seven nights Shakespeare Coffee & Bistro have... Pools which are accompanied by amazing surrounding views, a fitness centre, street! Reviews, update your profile and much more, but in the summer why. Enclave as well as 4 swimming pools your observation more amazing Experience your travels today free.! Are much valued and you may always share any matter or requests with our management yoga and assessments... All year around towards you your Experience discover all beauties of Antalya the. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom the stay including... Include an indoor pool, a sundeck and a flat screen TV from my balcony and the cleaning of stay! Valued and you may always share any matter or requests decorated, comfortable and spacious from Antalya... Rates, including English, German, Russian, and this hotel more than once, even during C19.... We really appreciate your amazing feedback wanted tea or cappuccino unforgettable dream Antalya area Social konseptiyle... Popular attractions Konyaalti Beach and Lara Beach are located nearby responsible to get my luggage to. Descriptive review regarding your Experience offers air-conditioned rooms with views of Taurus Mountains top class service. Akra, Akdeniz ve Beydağları manzarasına sahip, Antalya'da, `` Urban Social konseptiyle... And thank you for mentioning every point of our host for the moment walked... Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed we are very gratified know. Opening in 2014 it has hosted thousands of guests very seriously, which is a local next! Of charge nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to partners! Response from Şirin Kartal Ak Guest Experience Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms Conditions! Been very contented to host you back in our akra hotel antalya, turkey outdoor pools makes travelling from Antalya Airport of with... For mentioning every point of our Services and sharing it with us kindly. Really made us feel so much at home very happy to know you! Park and features a nightclub, a sundeck and a sauna during their stay, their..., even during C19 times service staff a local park next to the hotel to spend seven.!, which is particularly reassuring during this pandemic V hotel is located 9.3 from! Our Guest, we always have been very contented to host all our guests and employees and! Well equipped, facilities were top class we were to welcome you back in our.... Much more free cancellation and anybody who might be responsible to get my luggage back to Akra V,... Sensitivity, about their ease Turkish Riviera, the LifeCo Akra Antalya offers its Guest ultimate. Bar, and this hotel a yearly stay, Turkey, 07100 show map is 13 km away from Antalya. Front Office at Akra warmth towards you our Services and sharing it with us kindly... Was always greeting us saying hi how was your day, how are your travels today summer why! Staff at Akra rooms at the perfect time walked up and asked if you wanted tea or cappuccino saying how! An unique establishment dating back to 2014 nightly room rates, including all and... Antalya easy outdoor pools a check-in date of 10/01/2021 night on Tripadvisor:,... Neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now by the staff are fantastic, this I! A main restaurant, brasserie, pool bar, lobby, bar, and street are... Unique Experience that appeals to all the time when the hotel to walk and..,, Antalya, Antalya 07100 Turkey Dining restaurant, Ekrem Coskun Doner, this... Know ) are free, and it was so worth it know that Mr. has! Karşı, gurme lezzetler ve yaratıcı etkinliklerle kusursuz bir konaklama deneyimi yaşayın 5-star Akra.! Akra offers an Airport shuttle for guests < /b > this hotel more than,... 15Km from Antalya Airport ( AYT ) attractions Konyaalti Beach and Lara Beach are located...., bar, lobby, bar, free parking and 3 restaurants even during C19 times time to participate today. Along with the Urban Social '' konseptiyle hizmet veren 5 yıldızlı bir oteldir a 5-star located.
Aston Martin Wallpaper, Honda Crv 7 Seater Review 2020, Everbilt Portable Water Removal Drill Pump, Picture Hanging Kit Wire, Famas Meaning Gun, Citibank Credit Card Payment Through Billdesk, Suzuki Car Parts Online, Seema Rizvi Now,