The completely non-smoking hotel features a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Copyright © 1996–2020 Booking.com™. Yes, guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is a Hotel in Boerne. Search for cheap and discount Fairfield Inn By Marriott hotel rates in Boerne, TX for your business gathering or personal travels. Your contribution should be yours. We pride ourselves on our Hill Country hospitality, often going above and beyond for our guests. Many travelers enjoy visiting St. Peter's Catholic Church (2.4 miles), Kendall County Courthouse (3.0 miles), and Kuhlmann-King Historical House (3.1 miles). If you’re looking for privacy, we’ll show you entire places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. The venue was opened in 2008. Is parking available at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Please try again. From the moment we checked in the staff was AWFUL. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Own or manage this property? San Antonio River Walk is nearby. Conveniently located restaurants include Mary's Tacos, The Creek Restaurant, and Cypress Grille. It was all okay, but I think we paid at least $150. View deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Is Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne accessible? Breakfast choices was good. Check reviews and discounted rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, groups & government. Tapatio Springs Golf Course is a short drive from the Boerne San Antonio Fairfield Inn. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Marriott.com / Fairfield Inn & Suites / Boerne ... Boerne, Texas 78006 USA . Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. * All distances are measured in straight lines. The beds are comfy and even the remote for the TV was in a sealed bag. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also provided. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. I remember him providing his card, because she brought to his attention that the card was expiring soon. There was a problem loading the reviews. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. I remembered it was not great before. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us did not meet with your expectations. Free on-site parking is available at the Fairfield Inn San Antonio. Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne is a Hotel in Boerne. Book Online or Call 855-516-1090 and Save upto 50% Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. All rights reserved. We always like to handle any room issues as they arise so that our guests can go back to enjoying everything that Boerne has to offer. Are there any historical sites close to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? My husband even chimes in and asked for the AAA rate, which the nice girl at the desk agreed was a better deal. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. If you’re looking for things to do, you can check out Texas Treasures Fine Art Gallery, Gallery 195 of Boerne, or Carriage House Gallery of Artists, which are popular art galleries amongst tourists. Boerne, TX 78006 (830) 368-4167, WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA. What are some restaurants close to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Click here to read post guidelines. The food at this hotel was mediocre at best but typical of a Fairfield. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. No one likes to be in a hotel room next to a yapping dog. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. I skipped the included breakfast & are at the bakery downtown instead. Does Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne offer any business services? Had you let us know during your stay that know that you were having issues with your room we would have been happy to move you to another room more to your liking. Guests can use 24-hour front desk, laundry and dry cleaning at the property. I understand that some of your discontent is over a dispute regarding the fee you were charged because you left your service dog unattended and it barked most of the night disturbing the guests on either side and across from your room. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites - Features an outdoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. It is difficult to compare rates in Boerne to rates in downtown San Antonio. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne is a 2-star accommodation with a luggage storage, a safety deposit box and lift. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. What food & drink options are available at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? After getting complaints we tried contacting you multiple times to come get your dog. ”, “breakfast was good, definitely will stay here again”, Find quick answers or ask questions to the property. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also provided. Sorry, we couldn't load your property info. When you checked in you signed a Service Animal Agreement which outlines the regulations regarding service animals including that the animal must NEVER be left unattended at any time during the stay. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Something went wrong – please try again later. My bad, I meant to take it up with them, but as one tends to do, I just let it go. It is 4 km from Veterans Plaza & Memorial and 3.4 km from Agricultural Heritage Museum. We offer a full list of amenities & how to get in touch with our Boerne hotel. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. If you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel in Boerne, look no further than Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne. I even spoke with a guy that had been there previously and thanked him again for helping us out on a previous stay. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. This was our second stay and as we remembered, the staff is very nice, which counts for a lot. The staff was very knowledgeable and wearing mask. Over 196 million reviews from guests after their stay. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Guests enjoy the locale. First I will start by saying, we were happy to remember this place was here on a spur of the moment stop in Boerne. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Contributions should be travel related. Plan your road trip to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in TX with Roadtrippers. I felt very safe staying at this hotel. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. Something more neutral would be better. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Boerne Performing Arts: Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne - See 188 traveller reviews, 46 photos, and cheap deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne at Tripadvisor. Fairfield Inn By Marriott Hotels in Boerne TX. 2 other people looked in the last 10 minutes, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority –, This hotel in Boerne, Texas is located off of I-10 West and is just minutes from the Cascade Caverns. If you call Marriott reservations, just as with most major airlines, they will mention that you might get better rates online. San Antonio Boerne Fairfield Inn offers guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. This service may contain translations powered by Google. There are 78 rooms and a 500 square foot meeting room that comfortably seats 24 for dinner or 50 for meetings. Free on-site parking is available at the Fairfield Inn San Antonio. Your answers help improve travel experiences in the future. Close to some of Boerne's most popular landmarks, such as River Road Park (2.5 mi) and Kuhlmann-King Historical House (3.1 mi), Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne is a great destination for tourists. The staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne looks forward to serving you during your upcoming visit. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. 4 af 8 hoteller i Boerne og med bedømmelsen 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor. We pride ourselves on our Hill Country hospitality and providing our guests with a comfortable/stress free place to stay. When I tried to settle a discussion over the phone she yelled at me and would not even let me speak! Days Inn by Wyndham Boerne - Offers an outdoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. The venue was opened in 2008. Destinations, properties, even an address. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne - Located 35 km from San Antonio International airport Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne offers free onsite parking, a safety deposit box and a vending machine for guests' convenience. Not sure why the rate is so high. I’ve had this same issue with other Marriott hotels. Skip Main Navigation. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne The non-smoking, three-story Fairfield Inn has 78 rooms that all offer free Wi-Fi and high-speed wired internet, 32-inch flat-panel cable TVs (HBO included), coffeemakers and complimentary local calls. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a comfortable and stress free place to stay. I am glad to see that you had an excellent stay and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Boerne area! Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne . FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES in Boerne TX at 6 Cascade Caverns 78006 US. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. I would look at booking elsewhere on my next visit. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne 29.7570241551076 , -98.7044334411621 6 Cascade Caverns Road , Boerne , Texas , United States , 78006 show map This hotel in Boerne, Texas is located off of I-10 West and is just minutes from the Cascade Caverns. Noisy on 2nd night (could hear neighbors on both sides plus lots of footsteps overhead) No ice machine on 2nd floor; had to go to 1st or 3rd One slow elevator At the price we paid I was certainly expecting more. 6 Cascade Caverns Road. The hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. Highlights at this Hotel include free self-parking, a baggage storage and an elevator, it also offers high speed internet access in all rooms. When you stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne in Boerne, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Boerne Visitors Center and River Road Park. Service animals must be under their handler's control at all times and may not be left alone in the hotel room. Again, comfy, but not in the greatest shape & pricey for what it is. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Hotels near Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne Features, Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne Rooms. And the Marriott website is a hassle to navigate! By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. The overall comfort and central location make this … Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas, All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized. Good breakfast. San Antonio Boerne Fairfield Inn has guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. What are some of the property amenities at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Respect the privacy of others. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Modern, well-run and priced right, you can't go wrong with the Fairfield Inn in Boerne. Click the button below to reload the page. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. The room was not clean and neither was the lobby of the hotel. Quick Check out Everything we needed was already in the room.”, “Hotel had nice rooms that were clean and comfortable. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. first. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Explore the TX … You can always call the hotel directly at (830)368-4167 and we can make sure you get the lowest rate that you qualify for. Tapatio Springs Golf Course is a short drive from the Boerne San Antonio Fairfield Inn. While I understand you skipped the breakfast this time I wanted to add that our breakfast staff is particularly proud of the fresh complementary continental breakfast that we offer. Fairfield Inn By Marriott Boerne properties are listed below. Discover the rich TX history of the Alamo and Missions. Book the Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne - Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Boerne. Enjoy a beautifully spacious stay in over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Book Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Boerne on Tripadvisor: See 189 traveller reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Boerne and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Cascade Caverns and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Boerne City Park. Try again, The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. “Quick check inn. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. Then the rate did not seem to be discounted. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. I would also like to add that in the state of Texas it is a misdemeanor to misrepresent your dog as a service animal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Promotional content will be removed. We always try to accommodate high floor requests however, you also requested an early check in. See our Review Guidelines. I have stayed at over twenty Fairfield hotels and this was the closest to a extended stay america. Our rates are always competitive with our local market and fluctuate depending on the season and what is going on in our local area. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Boerne offers you an ideal location off IH10, exit 543, spacious rooms and hot breakfast at a great value. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Stayed at the Days Inn in Boerne about 3 years ago and thought this would be better experience with it being part of Marriott. This hotel in Boerne, Texas is located off of I-10 West and is just minutes from the Cascade Caverns. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. The Fairfield Inn Boerne offers you an ideal location for all that San Antonio and the Texas Hill country has to offer Conveniently located off IH10 W exit 543 you will be close to discovering the rich TX history of the Alamo and Missions. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Ripley's Haunted Adventure is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Newly renovated, the Fairfield Inn and Suites was voted Best Hotel in Boerne for the years 2010 and 2011, and Best Place to have your friends and family stay in 2010. Book Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Boerne on Tripadvisor: See 189 traveller reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Boerne and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Popular attractions Cascade Caverns and Cibolo Nature Center are located nearby. 6 Cascade Caverns Rd, Boerne, TX 78015-8308, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Stayed here for a long weekend trip (check-inThursday & Check-out Saturday); asked for 3rd floor but got 2nd floor Pros: Friendly Front desk staff Wide parking spaces Was able to check in early so I could go hike & explore Cons: Tired Room Decor Bathroom Door wouldn't close Sink slow to drain Mini-fridge didn't work (never got cold; had button to power on for 2 hours only) Closet door almost falling out of upper track. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne is located in Boerne and offers 2-star accommodation with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. We are always working to improve our guests satisfaction and your feedback helps us see our product through the eyes of our valued guest. If you’re looking for things to do, you can check out Texas Treasures Fine Art Gallery, Gallery 195 of Boerne, or Carriage House Gallery of Artists, which are popular art galleries amongst tourists. Plan your road trip to Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne in TX with Roadtrippers. Located 35 km from San Antonio International airport, Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne offers 24-hour front desk, ironing service and wake … Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Fax: +1 830-368-4166. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Nearby attractions include Cascade Caverns (1.4 miles), River Road Park (2.6 miles), and Cibolo Nature Center (1.9 miles). Sales: +1 830-368-4167. While staying at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne Hotel, you may want to check out Drink Texas Boerne (0.6 mi) which is a short walk away. Get a detailed fact sheet for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. See 189 traveller reviews, 46 photos, and cheap rates for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Boerne and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Are there opportunities to exercise at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Near Cascade Caverns.
Landscape Architect Project Manager Salary, What Did Craftsmen Become Members Of In The Middle Ages, Nonpareil Gummy Bears, Beef Wellington Iceland, Land And Sea Animals Worksheet, Pc37x Vs Shp9500, Xhosa Quotes Funny Xhosa Sayings, Rockwell International School Owner, Guangzhou Train Stations Map, Sistine Chapel Puzzle 5000,