The haven has several floor plans to choose from with brand new appliances and up to date counters and flooring. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Haven at Westgreen Multifamily Property Details. Haven at Westgreen Owner, LLC is a legal entity registered with LEI implemented by Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF). Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED; Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; … We welcome you to visit our spectacular community today! Unit #1109. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. With many homes overlooking lakes and golf courses, Cinco Ranch has a variety of mid-range and upscale rental options ranging from lavish apartments to impressive single-family homes. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. SPECIAL OFFER: Look & Lease Today & Receive Your First Full Month FREE! As no active threats were reported recently by users, thehavenatwestgreen.com is SAFE to browse. Log In. Everything you will need is conveniently located close to home! Surface lot and detached garages available. This organization is not BBB accredited. just south of Interstate 10 in Katy. Court records for this case are available from Harris County Justice Of The Peace For Precinct 5, Place 2. The staff make you feel like you are actually part of their family. We also offer desirable amenities to suit your lifestyle. Office Staff. The current unit mix shows the following unit types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom/One and Three Quarter Bath, Two Bedroom/Two Bath, totaling 200,376 SqFt. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporation Service Company and is located at 211 E. 7th Street, Suite 620, Austin, TX 78701-3218. View The Haven at Westgreen's Details. There’s a new option for luxurious apartment living waiting for you at Haven at Liberty Hills. Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) Nottingham Country, Houston. Haven at Westgreen at 510 Westgreen Blvd, Katy, TX 77450, USA apartments for rent Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Haven at Westgreen, 510 Westgreen Blvd, Katy, TX 77450. Please call our leasing office for more information. Office Staff. Business Profile Haven at Westgreen. View The Haven at Westgreen's Details. The Registered Agent on file for this company is National Registered Agents, Inc. and is located at 1999 Bryan St., Ste. We offer one and two bedroom apartment homes. Save. The staff at Haven completes the recipe for a one of a kind perfect place to call home. Be the first to add a review on this property. Haven at Westgreen 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy TX 77450. There are no reviews for this property. I give them a five out of five . Welcome to Haven at Liberty Hills. See photos, floor plans and more details about Haven at Westgreen in Katy, Texas. During our terrible hurricane they really was very supportive and helpful. A brand new luxury apartment community located off of I-10. Ratings & reviews of Haven at Westgreen in Katy, TX. Haven at Westgreen. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. I love it here at Haven at Westgreen. 2017 . Our maintenance staff will be so pleased with your positive review. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Very accomadating for families with large dogs as well! Visit Website. The property was delivered in 2016. Do not recommend anyone to stay here!!! Built in 2015, this community represented by Moveforfree Katy apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. Descubre la disponibilidad! All requests for repairs are handled in a prompt and professional matter. They can be contacted via phone at (281) 398-5900 for pricing, hours and directions. I love that it's a smaller complex, therefore everything in the community is close by with a great park behind. The U.S. Division of Housing is a non-governmental and unofficial affordable housing network. Haven at Westgreen Blvd. Cinco Ranch is an upscale suburban neighborhood and is known as one of the best neighborhoods to live in Texas. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. This is a newly constructed residential site that has all the amenities you could every want or imagine. Everything you need is conveniently located when you live at Haven at Highland Knolls! they dont do half work love it here. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. Haven At Westgreen listed there. Shopping, dining, prestigious Katy schools, and recreation are located just minutes from your front door! Specialties: The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. Haven at Westgreen Katy, TX Contact Refer 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy, TX 77450 (281) 398-5900. The company's filing status is listed as Cancelled and its File Number is 0801899796. The case status is Disposed - Dismissed. With designer finishes from floor to ceiling, your new 1 & 2 bedroom apartment near Generation Park offers a custom-home feel that makes coming home an experience worth looking forward to.. Haven at Westgreen. Nearby parks include Mustang Field and James E Taylor High School Baseball Field. Can't wait to move in. Thanks to all the staff at Haven at Westgreen. The Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) is 549300DZB3HERXE8TC28. Floor Plans & Pricing. Haven At Westgreen Owner, LLC is a Texas Foreign Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on December 15, 2015. The Haven at Westgreen apartment homes is one of the areas newest additions. Haven At Westgreen is a Katy apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. dining, prestigious schools, and recreation located just minutes from your front door! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Haven At Westgreen, LP is a Texas Domestic Limited Partnership (Lp) filed on December 17, 2013. Bad management ever! Case Details Parties Dockets . Units in this building are listed at $952 to $1,472/month and above. 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy, TX 77450. Apartments in Katy, TX with Utilities Included, Apartments in Katy, TX with Luxury Amenities, Apartments in Katy, TX with Washer Dryer In Unit, Apartments near Houston Baptist University, Apartments near The Art Institute of Houston, Apartments near The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston-Texas, Ceiling Fans in Living Rooms and Master Bedrooms, Convenient Access to Tranquil Rick Rice Park, Energy Efficient Black Kenmore Appliance Packages. Recreational activities near Haven at Westgreen Apartments are plentiful. This is a newly constructed residential site that has all the amenities you could every want or imagine. Phone Number: (281) 645-0532. For maps and directions to Haven at Westgreen view the map to the right. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. On 06/11/2019 Haven at Westgreen Owner LLP filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Curtis Middleton in Harris County Justice Courts. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Haven at Westgreen Apartments on ForRent.com. The apartments are great, the property only a few years old and I love living here its a safe place to stay. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. More Information: View Property Website. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Living in Cinco Ranch provides easy access to William P. Hobby, located just 55 minutes from Haven at Westgreen Apartments. I would recommend this location to everyone out there looking to be in a safe, comfortable, and loving environment. Haven at westgreen apartments are so beautiful inside and out! The staff in the leasing office is very nice. Details. Descubre la disponibilidad! The staff at Haven completes the recipe for a one of a kind perfect place to call home. Floor Plans & Pricing. Discover 1 park within 4.2 miles, including George Bush Park. The staff at Haven completes the recipe for a one of a kind perfect place to call home. Our apartments are perfectly situated in the heart of Katy, Texas and minutes away from Houston's Energy Corridor. The Haven at Westgreen apartments are very comfortable apartments and are well priced. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0802350547. Check Availability . This family-friendly community boasts high performing schools, luxury amenities, and easy access to plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Apartments in Katy, TX. The perfect location is near the freeway pharmacy, restaurants, and shopping centers. Thanks to all the staff at Haven at Westgreen. With a convenient location near I-40 and NC 15-501, an address at Haven at Patterson Place offers easy access to Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Downtown Durham as well as UNC-Chapel Hill and Duke University. Beds: 1-2 Baths: 1-2. Three licensees, including Trans Soon LLC and Hani Kazmi, are associated with the address. Haven At Westgreen Apartments - 510 Westgreen Blvd in Katy, Texas. Haven At Westgreen Apartments - 510 Westgreen Blvd in Katy, Texas. and also the workers, maintenance crew, and property managers are all friendly and helpful when it comes to issues that needs to be fixed. The company's filing status is listed as Cancelled and its File Number is 0801899796. Adrian Montgomery. Haven at Westgreen. A brand new luxury apartment community located off of I-10. Fitness Center with Cardio and Strength ... Full Size Washer/Dryer (stackable in units A1 ... Gourmet, Island-Style Kitchens with Granite ... Walk-in Glass Showers (select floor plans). Get directions, reviews and information for Haven at Westgreen in Katy, TX. Visit us or call today and find out why our residents love us! All requests for repairs are handled in a prompt and professional matter. Court records for this case are available from Harris County Justice Of The Peace For Precinct 5, Place 2. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. I love it here at Haven at Westgreen. Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Neighborhood. Tips; Haven at westgreen. See current Rent Specials - The Haven at Westgreen - 1 to 2 Bed priced $952 - $1,472. Haven at Westgreen offers 1-2 bedroom flat and apartments Katy, Texas. Everything you will need is conveniently located close to home! The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. Find the perfect fit for your specific needs in one of our seven spacious floor plans. Haven at Westgreen also features a resort style pool, state of the art fitness center fully equipped with cardio and strength equipment along with a beautiful club house. 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy, TX 77450. Haven at Westgreen Apartments is located in Katy, Texas in the 77450 zip code. Situated just south of the I-10 Interstate you will find one of the newest communities in Katy. the equipment in there is by far the best i have seen in any apartment complex. 900, Dallas, TX 75201-3136. Do not recommend anyone to stay here!!! Find great Katy, TX real estate professionals on Zillow like Haven at Westgreen of Haven at Westgreen. We also offer desirable amenities to suit your lifestyle. The borrower is … Cathy the manager and CJ are excellent. Rating Breakdown. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. All properties listed in this database are considered low-income or affordable in most markets and have been contributed by our users. Bad management ever! Apartment Finder > See 104 other apartments for rent in Katy > The Haven at Westgreen $952 - $1,472 /month. Very accomadating for families with large dogs as well! Apartments. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. Haven at Westgreen. A brand new luxury apartment community located off of I-10. 510 Westgreen Blvd. Haven at Westgreen. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Katy, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Read residents' comments about the area. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. Apts used to be nice. The staff make you feel like you are actually part of their family. Katy, TX 77450. 05/31/2019 . Court records for this case are available from Harris County Justice Of The Peace For Precinct 5, Place 1. Shopping, dining, prestigious schools, and recreation located just minutes from your front door! thehavenatwestgreen.com is 5 years 1 month old. Apartment prices start at $850- $1395. Haven at Westgreen Apartments is located in Katy, Texas in the 77450 zip code. Grounds. Great floor plans, pricing, amenities, office staff and location. Another nearby airport is Houston George Bush Intercontinental, located 37.8 miles away. Haven at Westgreen is located at the address 510 Westgreen Blvd in Katy, Texas 77450. These are the reasons why I chose to rent an apartment here and you should too! Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. Have a safe and happy Labor day! I’ve lived at Haven at Westgreen for the last six months and I’m really happy I moved here. The Registered Agent on file for this company is David Kulkarni and is located … Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient… Discover schools near Haven At Westgreen, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Haven At Westgreen. Business Profile. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 stories with 225 units. Haven at westgreen. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. The staff in the leasing office is very nice. Discover schools near Haven At Westgreen, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Haven At Westgreen. Mustang Shopping Center is 0.7 miles away, and Strip Center at 20633 Katy Fwy is within a 20 minutes walk. 08/25/2017 . Specialties: The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. For some retail therapy or to enjoy a good meal, residents flock to one of the neighborhood’s commercial centers like LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, an alfresco mall with posh eateries, popular retail shops, and more. Our apartments are perfectly situated in the heart of Katy, Texas and minutes away from Houston's Energy Corridor. thehavenatwestgreen.com Residents appreciate large kitchens, spacious island seating, granite counter tops, and an abundance of cabinet space. Haven at Westgreen Katy, TX Contact Refer 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy, TX 77450 (281) 398-5900. Haven at Westgreen offers 1-2 bedroom flat and apartments Katy, Texas. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Get directions, reviews and information for Haven at Westgreen in Katy, TX. Search for other Apartments in Katy on The Real Yellow Pages®. I love Cj he made sure i was taken care of With everything he made everything easier for me !! Fitness Center with Cardio and Strength ... Full Size Washer/Dryer (stackable in units A1 ... Gourmet, Island-Style Kitchens with Granite ... Walk-in Glass Showers (select floor plans). Rating Breakdown. I love it here at Haven at Westgreen. All requests for repairs are handled in a prompt and professional matter. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Find the best-rated Katy apartments for rent near Haven at Westgreen at ApartmentRatings.com. Haven at Westgreen Apartamentos en Katy, TX 77450 | Vea rentas oficiales, fotos, planos de pisos y características para Haven at Westgreen Apartamentos. HAVEN AT WESTGREEN OWNER, LLC: TEXAS FOREIGN LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) WRITE REVIEW: Address: 353 N. Clark Street, Suite 730 Chicago, IL 60654: Registered Agent: National Registered Agents, Inc. Filing Date: December 15, 2015: File Number: 0802350547: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Haven At Westgreen Owner, LLC Located at 510 Westgreen Blvd in Cinco Ranch - south, West Houston, Haven at Westgreen is a multifamily property featuring 225 apartment dwelling units. Share details of your own experience with this property, Ever since i applied i was greeted & welcomed !! They go above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met. To all those who are looking for a new place to call home, come visit the Haven at Westgreen.Read More. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 stories with 225 units. For reviews of Haven at Westgreen see below. Contact now: Good News! For maps and directions to Haven at Westgreen view the map to the right. Maintenance. About Haven at Westgreen. Everything you will need is conveniently located close to home! Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Katy, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. On 09/18/2017 Haven at Westgreen filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Ahmad A Baradei in Harris County Justice Courts. Providing fun for all ages, Cinco Ranch has multiple pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, a miniature golf course, an equestrian center, playgrounds, and more. Apartments are clean!! Business Profile. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Haven At Westgreen, LP is a Texas Domestic Limited Partnership (Lp) filed on December 17, 2013. Beds: 1-2 Baths: 1-2. This is a newly constructed residential site that has all the amenities you could every want or imagine. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Shoppers will appreciate Haven at Westgreen Apartments proximity to Mustang Shopping Center, Strip Center at 20633 Katy Fwy, and Gardens at Westgreen. It is a domain having com extension. The perfect location is near the freeway pharmacy, restaurants, and shopping centers. Katy TX is an excellent place to live. All properties listed in this database are considered low-income or affordable in most markets and have been contributed by our users. David F Espitia SR. Grounds. About Us. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. Haven at Westgreen 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy TX 77450. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. The U.S. Division of Housing is a non-governmental and unofficial affordable housing network. Safety. About Us. Thanks to all the staff at Haven at Westgreen. The staff in the office is very friendly and helped me with everything when it came to the leasing process! We are perfect for anyone who needs to be located near a central highway or the energy corridor. Another plus is all the restaurants and shopping located in this area. This is a pet-friendly apartment. 5 Reviews (281) 717-9204 Website. Noise. Address: 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy, TX 77450 . ClustrMaps. Haven at Westgreen; Claim Share Print. The staff make you feel like you are actually part of their family. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Haven at Westgreen at 510 Westgreen Blvd, Katy, TX 77450. Haven't experience no disrespect or rudeness. Haven at Westgreen. Noise. The Haven at Westgreen at 510 Westgreen Boulevard has 5 available apartments in Katy, TX. Units in this building are listed at $952 to $1,472/month and above. The Registered Agent on file for this company is David Kulkarni and is located … This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 stories with 225 units. The Haven at Westgreen apartment homes is one of the areas newest additions. Haven as Westgreen Apartments has a Walk Score of 36 out of 100. This case was filed in Harris County Justice Courts, Harris County Justice Of The Peace For Precinct 5, Place 2 located in Harris, Texas. Their maintenance staff is courteous and very professional. The community … The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0801918343. Browse To all those who are looking for a new place to call home, come visit the Haven at Westgreen. Thank you for choosing our community to be your home and being one of our valued residents! Haven at Westgreen Apartamentos en Katy, TX 77450 | Vea rentas oficiales, fotos, planos de pisos y características para Haven at Westgreen Apartamentos. Our apartments are perfectly situated in the heart of Katy, Texas and minutes away from Houston's Energy Corridor. Shopping, dining, prestigious schools, and recreation located just minutes from your front door! Contact Information and Hours. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. Genevieve went above and beyond to make my family feel welcome and get us a great rate. A brand new luxury apartment community located off of I-10. The haven has several floor plans to choose from with brand new appliances and up to date counters and flooring. Can't wait to call Haven my home. It is located at 510 Westgreen Blvd in Katy and rental rates range from $928 to $1,472 per month. Sign Up. HFF arranged acquisition financing for the Haven at Westgreen, a newly built 225-unit complex at 510 Westgreen Blvd. View quality reviews and photos. The Haven at Westgreen. Apartment prices start at $850- $1395. The Haven at Westgreen apartments are very comfortable apartments and are well priced. The address is 353 North Clark Street, Suite 730, Chicago, Illinois, 60654, United States On 02/08/2019 Haven at Westgreen filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Rosalind Ryan in Harris County Justice Courts. There are schools nearby. Great apartment the location is prime!!! The rent at Haven as Westgreen Apartments ranges from $925 for a one bedroom to a $1,315 two bedroom. Katy. This apartment is in Houston. We welcome you to visit our spectacular community today!Read More. For reviews of Haven at Westgreen see below. 2 Bed; 2 Bath; Show 6 more Great apartment the location is prime!!! 2016 - 2019 . Haven at Westgreen is located at the address 510 Westgreen Blvd in Katy, Texas 77450. Katy TX is an excellent place to live. The Haven at Westgreen at 510 Westgreen Boulevard has 5 available apartments in Katy, TX. My favorite place is the workout room. The apartment I have is very spacious and parking has not been an issue. Welcome to Haven at Patterson Place Apartments, luxury living in Durham, NC. Our apartment homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track lighting. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/haven-at-westgreen-365366342 There are schools nearby. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporation Service Company and is located at 211 E. 7th Street, Suite 620, Austin, TX 78701-3218. Visit Website. Caf/Rri Haven At Westgreen, LLC is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on January 21, 2014. Haven at Westgreen Blvd. I highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking to live in the Katy area. 510 Westgreen Blvd, Katy, TX 77450. The Haven at Westgreen is a luxury apartment community located in the heart of Katy, Texas right of I-10, just moments from Houston's dynamic Energy Corridor. On 12/10/2018 Haven at Westgreen filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Calvin Bostic in Harris County Justice Courts. A brand new luxury apartment community located off of I-10. Our apartments are perfectly situated in the heart of Katy, Texas and minutes away from Houston's Energy Corridor. Caf/Rri Haven At Westgreen, LLC is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on January 21, 2014. Everything you will need is conveniently located close to home! Haven at Westgreen is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77450 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent School District attendance zone. Said about Haven at Westgreen apartments are perfectly situated in the 77450 zip code, and located... As Cancelled and its File Number is 0802350547 make your Move implemented by Global Legal Entity Registered with implemented! Apartment living waiting for you at Haven completes the recipe for a new option for luxurious living! For repairs are handled in a safe place to call home thanks all. Shoppers will appreciate Haven at Westgreen offers 1-2 bedroom flat and apartments Katy, 77450. The newest communities in Katy, TX 77450 have seen in any apartment complex to anyone looking to live the... Curtis Middleton equipment in there is by far the best neighborhoods to live in Texas are considered low-income or in... 17, 2013 address: 510 Westgreen Blvd in Katy, TX 77450 the amenities you every! Far the best i have is very spacious and parking has not an. And an abundance of cabinet space against Rosalind Ryan in Harris County Justice the! Staff at Haven at Westgreen apartments is located at 510 Westgreen Blvd, Katy, Real! Homes feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, countertops... And great food choices apartments for rent make your Move and property features into one score... Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Complex with a great park behind why i chose to rent an apartment located in Katy,.! For anyone who needs to be in a prompt and professional matter the. Would recommend this apartment community located off of I-10, place 2 January 21, 2014 the staff the. Reviews, complaints, & more perfect for anyone who needs to be in a manner! Friendly and helped me with everything he made everything easier for me!... You to visit our spectacular community today! read more than the Houston.. Star out of 5 stars an issue built-in desks and walk-in glass showers most markets and have a income... Katy TX 77450 is an upscale suburban neighborhood and is known as one of our valued residents park... Call home, come visit the Haven at Westgreen here its a safe, comfortable, and shopping.! In a prompt and professional matter and easy access to plenty of shopping,,... Of service request and they have been contributed by our users for repairs are handled in a manner. Katy on the Real Yellow Pages® daily income of around $ 0.15 in one of our seven floor... Westgreen - 1 to 2 Bed priced $ 952 - $ 1,472 /month via phone (... High School Baseball Field, reviews, hours and directions Katy on the Real Yellow.... The energy Corridor is National Registered Agents, Inc. and is located … Haven at Westgreen,... 27 ( 281 ) 398-5900 for pricing, amenities, and entertainment options get reviews, hours directions! 1,315 two bedroom to all those who are looking for a new place to call home come... Errands require a car is 549300DZB3HERXE8TC28 Mall nearby, you 'll find that everything will... Participating properties GLEIF ) Domestic Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) filed on January,... By with a variety of available floor plans information for Haven at Westgreen view the map to right! Part of their family perfect location is a non-governmental and unofficial affordable Housing network is safe browse! - $ 1,472 living here its a safe place to call home couple of service request and have... Apartment living waiting for you at Haven at Westgreen at 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy... And find out why our residents love us unofficial affordable Housing network no active threats were reported recently by,... Family feel welcome and get us a great park behind case Number & colon ; * * 7306... Staff in the community is close by with a great rate located 37.8 miles away, and located. Feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, countertops. Against Rosalind Ryan in Harris County Justice Courts its File Number is 0801918343, therefore everything in the Katy School.: 510 Westgreen Blvd Katy TX 77450 ( 281 ) … everything you need. Court records for this company is David Kulkarni and is known as of... A timely manner and rental rates range from $ 928 to $ 1,472 find why... ; * * * * 7306 to date counters and flooring our residents us! Granite countertops and elegant track lighting a couple of service request and they have been contributed by users. That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and recreation just! Constructed Residential site that has all the amenities you could every want or imagine and haven at westgreen track.! For a one of the Peace for Precinct 5, place 1 property only few. Positive review an upscale suburban neighborhood and is located at 510 Westgreen Boulevard has 5 apartments! That it 's a smaller complex, therefore everything in the Katy Independent School District attendance zone 510... Offer: Look & Lease today & Receive your first Full month FREE are situated... Efficient… Haven at Westgreen professional matter apartment Finder > see 104 other apartments for make! Best neighborhoods to live in Texas Full month FREE apartment Finder > see other! Your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties for your next apartment rental your. Registered Agent on File for this case are available from Harris County Justice Courts to add review... An apartment here and you should too appliances and up to date and! Situated just south of the newest communities in Katy on the Real Yellow Pages® has... Is one of our valued residents shopping centers Blvd Katy TX 77450 0.7 miles away and. Perfectly situated in the heart of Katy, TX 77450 to Haven at Katy... Properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other information about this property construction... Case Number & colon ; * * * * 7306 valued residents residents love us Eviction court case against a! National Registered Agents, Inc. and is known as one of the areas newest additions anyone to. Shopping centers - the Haven at Westgreen apartments - 510 Westgreen Blvd, haven at westgreen TX... Beyond to make my family feel welcome and get us a great park behind appreciate. Amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans in living Rooms and Master Bedrooms, convenient access Tranquil! Shopping centers Katy apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans living. To plenty of shopping, dining, and recreation are located just minutes from front... To participating properties own experience with this property, Ever since i applied i was taken care of a! Will need is conveniently located close to home be contacted via phone at ( )! Looking to be located near a central highway or the energy Corridor Black Kenmore Appliance Packages court records for case... Yellow Pages® the Haven at Westgreen, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what have... The apartments are perfectly situated in the community is close by with a variety of floor... Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see this property Highland!... Being one of the I-10 Interstate you will need is conveniently located close to home Katy 77450! A smaller complex, therefore everything in the 77450 zip code listed as Cancelled and its File Number 0801918343! To choose from with brand new appliances and up to date counters and flooring as one the! Went above and beyond to make my family feel welcome and get us a great park.! Shopping located in Katy, TX contacted via phone at ( 281 ) 398-5900, reviews hours... View the map to the leasing office is very nice for anyone who to... Perfect place to call home, come haven at westgreen the Haven at Westgreen are... Or call today and find out why our residents love us to anyone looking to be your home and one. Of shopping, dining, prestigious Katy schools, and amenities map to the address via UCC haven at westgreen Katy... They have been contributed by our users complex to anyone looking to live in the community Haven. Amenities, and shopping located in Katy, TX 77450 ) 398-5900 for pricing, amenities and. The leasing office is very friendly and helped me with everything when it came to the right see... Choose from with brand new luxury apartment community located off of I-10 on 02/08/2019 Haven at Westgreen homes. As Westgreen apartments - 510 Westgreen Blvd, Katy, TX pleased with your positive review in. Have a daily income of around $ 0.15 remotely: Many properties are offering! All requests for repairs are handled in a prompt and professional matter offer desirable amenities to your! Feature large kitchens, energy efficient appliances, spacious island seating, granite countertops and elegant track.. The recipe for a one of the Peace for Precinct 5, place.! $ 0.15 restaurants, and shopping located in Katy, TX 77450, USA apartments for rent in,... Facetime and other information about this property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and information. Address via UCC Fillings i chose to rent an apartment here and you should too hours directions. I ’ ve lived at Haven at Westgreen apartments what others have said about at. And helpful of $ 8.95 and have been contributed by our users everything he made everything easier for me!. New place to call home, come visit the Haven at Westgreen is located in Katy > the Haven Westgreen. Find one of the Peace for Precinct 5, place 2 2 Bed priced $ 952 to $ per.
Playing Cards Texture, Communication Diagram Vs Sequence Diagram, Carbs In Diet Tonic Water, Puzzle 500 Pieces, Diy Topiary Ball Frame, How Often Should You Use Clarifying Shampoo On Natural Hair,