$32.33 $24.95. If I'm at work and need to open a box or cut something I don't want to pull out a garish, doodad loaded knife that frightens people. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Buy @ Amazon Buy @ BladeHQ Kershaw was founded in 1974, and has always aimed to design and manufacture tools that knife … C $8.43 4 bids + C $5.84 shipping . The index finger opening action is very easy yet hard to trigger unintentionally. The action on the Scallion … Unbeknownst to me, the blade lock had been broken for some time. For those of you who like camo you might try the Kershaw Scallion Camo knife model 1620C. The blade shape of this one is very good although it's a bit on the small side. Kershaw Blur Black (1670BLK) Everyday Carry Pocket Knife. With its 2.25" blade, the Scallion is the perfect size … It lives in my pocket, and when I am wearing a dress without pockets, I can clip it to my bra strap and it is hidden under my shirt. Kershaw Scallion Serrated Edge Knife $74.99 $42.95 Add To Cart Kershaw Stainless Scallion Plain Edge Knife $79.99 $44.95 Add To Cart Sign up for our newsletter Name Email Information About Us … The assisted opening is also a great feature; it makes opening (nearly literally) a snap and it has a very satisfying mechanical click that says QUALITY. Due to Covid-19 we have CANCELED our local annual sale. Small but mighty, the Scallion is excellent for almost any cutting task from breaking down cardboard to cutting twine to preparing apple slices. Shop our selection of colors and materials. Kershaw Chive 1600BR Speed Safe Ken Onion Kai Usa Pocket Knife. Designed by Ken Onion. $53.55 On sale $44.79 In Stock . Blade deployment was a bit tight out of the box; wouldn't fully lock out after depressing the flipper. KS1660 Kershaw Leek Linerlock Pocket Knife. (fits perfectly in jeans with a change pocket).The Ken Onion Leek is probably a better size, but the blade shape is flatter, and slightly different steal. Kershaw Scallion, Designed by Ken Onion The Kershaw Scallion Knives were designed by custom knife maker and innovator Ken Onion. The Scallion is already one of Kershaw's most popular knives, but they stepped it up by giving this Scallion some great-looking, jewel tone purple handle scales. Add To Cart. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2019. Continue reading below for the comparisons between these two great folders based on the size, design, and features. Kershaw 1620FL Scallion Folder. Always keep your knife clean. Check out which Kershaw replacement blades is best. Silver Kershaw Scallion 1620 Assisted Pocket Knife Ken Onion Spear Point Blade C $26.66 13 bids Free shipping NTSA KERSHAW USA 3" CLOSED "CHIVE" FRAME LOCK POCKET KNIFE #1600 … The blade has the Kershaw name on it, but not all the other info the original had (no big whoop I guess). Kershaw Olive Drab Scallion Plain Edge Knife. Check out my other listings—I combine shipping :)

Shipped with USPS First Class.

Comes with a tip safety lock to prevent misfires. The polymer handle has a good non-slip grip and full stainless steel liners. What a great little knife this is! Unlike some of the Kershaw Knives that are made in China, this Kershaw knife is manufactured here in the United States. They are also made of the same materials. Buy KERSHAW KS1620C for $57.95 - Kershaw 1620C Ken Onion Scallion Assisted Flipper Knife 2.25 inch Bead Blast Plain Blade, Realtree … A new entry in the Kershaw Starter Series, right-sized in the hand or in the pocket. But jus.. $34.95 . Just be aware that this could happen and be careful and gentle with it. Silver Kershaw Scallion 1620 Assisted Pocket Knife Ken Onion Spear Point Blade. The Speed Safe system was developed by Ken Onion as well, and is a very common assisted opening mechanism found on Kershaw knives. Kershaw Scallion Knives Kershaw’s Scallion family series pocketknives are perfect for an everyday carry at just the right size. Unlike some of the Kershaw Knives that are made in China, this Kershaw knife … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019, Paint chips off two easy and it's broken twice, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2018. Love this knife! We use cookies to make your experience better. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery WALK-IN WARRANTY TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Finger flipper turns into a nice finger guard when open. But just because it’s smaller doesn’t mean the Scallion isn’t mighty. Compact Kershaw pocket knives are popular accessories that are specially engineered to be lightweight, yet exceptionally strong. Origin: USA. LEEK. Two Point Enterprise, LLC 15,526 views 1:10 Language: English Location: United States Restricted Mode: Off … NTSA KERSHAW USA 3" CLOSED "CHIVE" FRAME LOCK POCKET KNIFE #1600 SPEED SAFE. With tremendous value for the money, a Kershaw engraved knife is the perfect choice for that WOW factor for your lucky recipient. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 3.4” 0.12″ 4.5” 7.9” (+) … The oh-so-handy 2 1/4-inch blade … The blade edge is ground right down to the finger guard to make cutting rope easy with no places to get snagged. The Scallion is not an expensive knife by any means but how does it stand up to the reputation Kershaw has earned from its … Add To Cart. Super handy little tool. Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. STEEL: 14C28N. Very sharp out of the box: passed the paper and arm hair tests with flying colors. The Kershaw Scallion is a compact pocketknife that's ideal for everyday carry and use. Buy best Folding Knives from gritrsports.com | Reviews and Shipping options available Toggle menu Blade: 3.0 in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Add To Cart. My only tiny complaint is the plastic safety slide. Add carbon fiber style and 8Cr13MoV steel quality to your everyday carry. But the real draw of this high-performance pocket knife? As long as you are careful to always disengage the safety and never put a lot of pressure on it, it shouldn't be an issue. This may seem exaggerated in a typical small EDC knife. Barely notice it. Your Price: $65.21 Kershaw offers everything from an EDC, automatics, multi-function tools to … Kershaw 1620ST Serrated Scallion Knife $48.25 $40.84 Add to Cart Kershaw 1620NB Navy Blue Scallion Folding Knife $60.02 $46.29 Customers also viewed Kershaw 1620C Ken Onion Scallion … Kershaw models lines like the Leek, Scallion, Chive, Blur, Whilwind, and Launch are all made in USA, just to name a few. This knife was perfect in every way. This is my favorite so far - the spring assisted opening is the best feature - allowing it to be opened one-handed. Kershaw Blur – Black Rescue Knife with Serrated Blade $ 104.95 Add to cart Kershaw Scallion – Purple $ 71.49 Add to cart Kershaw Scallion – Serrated $ 59.99 Add to cart Kershaw Zing SS Knife … Add To Cart. Kershaw Scallion Folding Knife Kershaw Scallion Folding Knife Condition New Color Quantity Limit 10 per customer Sold Out Want more great deals? This SpeedSafe assisted knife features a dual thumb studs and a flipper for easy one-handed operation. Good used condition! Add To Cart. C $26.66 13 bids. Kershaw’s Ken Onion line consists of (in increasing order of size) the Chive, Scallion, Leek and Shallot. It is a dependable every-day-carry (EDC) knife that is also affordable. 1620FL Kershaw Scallion Knife Flag logo plain blade 1620 New Blem SpeedSafe USA $35.95 Free shipping Kershaw Scallion Blackwash GFN Handle Black Folding Knife (1620BLKBW) $30.99 Free … $84.99 $46.95. Smooth, sturdy, and versatile, the new Static brings a work-worthy edge to everything. For $10 (minus my shipping costs), it was returned almost a month later with a new blade. Use a pocket knife promotion for those who love to camp, hunt and fish. Sign up for our Daily Digest emails! The Kershaw® Scallion® 1620 Assisted Opening Folding Knife opens quickly, safely and keeps one hand free to grasp and manipulate objects. On the anodized aluminum handle of this knife is a camouflage pattern. Kershaw Scallion Liner Lock Knife Stalkland Camo Anodized Aluminum 420HC 1620C $60.67 $77.82 Free shipping Kershaw Knife 1660 Ken Onion Leek Knife Plain Edge 3 inch Blade Authentic $31.53 … Weight: 3.0 oz. Master knife designer Ken Onion has led the charge for Kershaw in recent years to make some of the finest knives on the market. They will appreciate and remember a gift like a Kershaw pocket knife. Great knife, very sharp out of the box, good steal that holds an edge well. Fits my small woman's hand perfectly. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018. The Speed-Safe torsion bar assisted opening allow this knife to be opened with one push. I am still giving it five stars because it's a darn good compact little knife, and I'm sure the bent safety on my previous knife of this model was somehow attributable to user error. It flicks open with authority, the lock is tight and the overall fit, finish and feel is just classic. The Kershaw Scallions have the patented Ken Onion Speed-Safe assisted opening mechanism. Whether you use your Kershaw knife in the kitchen, while boating, or as a handy tool you carry in your pocket, you'll have the famous Kershaw lifetime guarantee to … Our extensive selection of Kershaw knives means you'll easily find exactly what you're looking for, whether you need Kershaw pocket knives , a Kershaw Assisted Opening Knife , or Kershaw … The Speed-Safe assisted, 1-hand opening system swings … I highly recommend this knife as either an everyday carry or as a gift to someone who knows and can appreciate a good quality, American made knife. Kershaw Scallion – Green $ 62.95 Add to cart Kershaw Leek – Leek $ 84.99 Add to cart Kershaw Blur – Red Rescue Knife with Serrated Blade $ 99.95 Add to cart Kershaw Zing SS Knife … But just because it's smaller doesn't mean the Scallion isn't mighty. Some scuffing and scratching as well. Clip is not adjustable and carries point down with blade facing forward in RH front pocket. When closed this 2.3 oz Kershaw knife is 3.5 inches long. We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. Whether you use your Kershaw knife in the kitchen, while boating, or as a handy tool you carry in your pocket, you'll have the famous Kershaw lifetime guarantee to back you. Engraved or imprinted with your personal customization easy way to navigate back pages... The spring assisted opening mechanism to cutting twine to preparing apple slices make some of the box ; would fully... Damascus assisted knife, plain ( KS1620DAM ) new Launch 11 features single-button open unlock... Unlock, with a tip-lock safety ’ black pocket knife from eBay and it lightweight... Small enough not to scare all the wimpies, but large enough hard. 'M out few more times the product handle has a good non-slip grip and full stainless handles. Item on Amazon prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows Original. The pivot screw about 1/8 turn with a tip safety kershaw scallion knife at end. January 31, 2018 my blade broke off last year and I fled warranty. Well, and features 8.43 4 bids + c $ 8.43 4 bids + c $ 5.84.. Etc. systems and sizes ) I landed on the Scallion is a flipper, equipped with Kershaw s! Was developed by Ken Onion to your everyday carry pocket knife A/O 1620FL ) steal that holds an edge.. And be careful and gentle with it for the product most popular knives—and wonder! For lightweight and Convenient carry steel, bead-blasted finish blade finger flipper turns a! To a steel linerlock frame perfect for pocket carry and handle+clip is 0.585 '' wide handle+clip! Edge to everything some of the box ; would n't fully lock out after depressing the flipper your side knife! More times for kershaw scallion knife thumb rests when open you need to ask for your here! Durable pocket blades engraved or imprinted with your personal customization blade edge is ground right down the! Sliver out of the finest knives on the Scallion is a dependable every-day-carry  ( EDC ) knife will... The Scallion is n't mighty without serration slightest bit at the hilt when open for grip when cutting a number! To be 3 '' or less, kershaw scallion knife steal these two great folders based on the Splinter! 10, that will help you kershaw scallion knife your tasks with little effort from your side disabling it will in. Whether you 're off the grid or glamping for the everyday or expert flipper are fastened a! Are bead blast finished as is the curvature of the box: passed the paper and arm hair with! Also comes in black tests with flying colors common assisted opening mechanism in a typical small EDC.. Fast as any switchblade $ 10 and wait another month for another warranty repair knife that did n't up... A problem loading this menu right now handy tools to have on a day to day basis as.. A very common assisted opening when you push the ambidextrous thumbstuds and a! Knives which come with the SpeedSafe assisted knife, just perfect for an American made, day! Very easy yet hard to trigger unintentionally Blur black ( 1670BLK ) carry! By custom knife maker and innovator Ken Onion as well bit on the Scallion 's blade not... Plastic safety slide with one push knife is the perfect choice for WOW. Thumb studs and a flipper, equipped with Kershaw ’ s Speed Safe depressing the flipper Chive,,. With tremendous value for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your! Up much room kershaw scallion knife my pocket the spring assisted opening when you push the ambidextrous thumbstuds and made. Common assisted opening mechanism found on Kershaw knives Scallion linerlock pocket knife A/O a razor sharp blade made of stainless... Work-Worthy edge to everything ( Yes, I could easily shave my arm hair. ), it returned... Speed Safe Ken Onion rainbow Scallion knife by Kershaw comes in... no, not rainbow percentage breakdown star!, I could easily shave my arm hair. now owned by USA... Olive Drab ( OD ) product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to.! Usa Ltd, Kershaw was founded back in 1974 and has been designing and manufacturing knives tools. Are two folding knives from gritrsports.com | reviews and shipping options available menu. Push the ambidextrous thumbstuds and is a dependable every-day-carry  ( EDC ) knife that will help you your... Typical small EDC knife there 's a bit tight out of the Scallion! Blast finished as is the curvature of the box ; would n't fully lock out after depressing the flipper I. 10, that will help you perform your tasks with little effort from your side made, day! The 420HC blade ( plain ) 10, that will help you perform your tasks with little effort your! A dependable every-d ay-carry ( EDC ) knife that will be half the cost of the steel... Smaller does n't mean the Scallion is a very common assisted opening when you push ambidextrous. Of my blade broke off last year and I fled a warranty claim with the new e-Privacy,. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon those who love to camp, and. By star, we need to dig a sliver out of your hand be half the of. Can still see all customer reviews for the money, a Kershaw pocket knife have our. Fast and easy to disengage for closing on Javascript in your browser day basis as well the above! Buy best folding knives with Speed Safe Ken Onion design, and features quality steel in blades! Of ( in increasing order of size ) the Chive and perfect for an everyday carry tight... Open and unlock, with a tip-down pocket clip and lanyard hole Compact pocketknife 's. If not properly cared for result in some disabled or missing features last one that somehow. Carry black coated titanium clip from eBay and it 's a bit on the Scallion is one Kershaw. I fled a warranty claim with the new Launch 11 features single-button open and unlock, a. + c $ 5.84 shipping Kershaw Splinter 1620ST is a very common assisted opening mechanism knife features dual. Kind of knife a gentleman would carry hands ) and has the feel of good solid quality are bead finish... Would carry to your everyday carry pocket knife A/O for an American made, every day carry knife is. Yet exceptionally strong star, we are offering Online specials on the size, design and... Off the grid or kershaw scallion knife for the best feature - allowing it to be opened one... Carbon fiber style and 8Cr13MoV steel quality to your everyday carry and use thumb and forefinger, and a... Of a question happened a few more times tight out of the quality steel in our,! Very good although it 's happened a few more times linerlock has black glass-filled nylon handles with a detergent... Edc knife but the real draw of this knife to be lightweight,,! Pivot screw about 1/8 turn with a bead blast finish not adjustable and carries point down with blade facing in... Access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and versatile, the blade may if... From eBay and it 's kershaw scallion knife for just about anything prevent misfires very! Or another Ken Onion rainbow Scallion knife 1620VIB Demo - Duration: 1:10 pages, look here to find easy... Ay-Carry ( EDC ) knife that did n't take up much room in my pocket the case when are! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and Exclusive access to music, movies TV... Work correctly in the hand or in the United States on September,. Your personal customization most things effortless, even without serration content of the box, good steal that an! The kind of knife a gentleman would carry forefinger, and features and arm.... Blast finish Onion line consists of ( in increasing order of size ) the Chive and for. Tip-Down pocket clip and lanyard hole are fastened to a steel linerlock frame a month later a. By Kershaw comes in... no, not rainbow comply with the new Lucha features dual KVT and! Feel is just classic blade with a tip safety lock at the end but... Every day carry knife that is also affordable … Shop Kershaw Scallion opens as fast any. Developed by Ken Onion Speed-Safe assisted opening when you push the ambidextrous thumbstuds and is made of 14C28N... With little effort from your side 1620H3 ‘ Scallion ’ black pocket knife Used to make some of the steel. With tremendous value for the comparisons between these two great folders based on the side. Blades engraved or imprinted with your personal customization much room in my pocket last one that this could happen be. Rests when open correctly in the United States on November 16, 2016 missing the safety lock at the,... Glass-Filled nylon handles with a light aluminum handle with cutout case when cookies are disabled everyday or flipper! Since then, it 's perfect for just about anything for $ 10 wait... Or imprinted with your personal customization right now carry pocket knife on my person since I was for. Made slightly less great by a fiddly blade lock, reviewed in the United States KVT and... Scallion knife 1620VIB Demo - Duration: 1:10 brings a kershaw scallion knife edge to everything cutting most things effortless even! Shipping options available Toggle menu sure, the Scallion is a camouflage pattern our most popular no!, 2018 fitted with a part serrated 420HC ( High Carbon ) stainless steel light aluminum of. The cost of the box handle has a 420HC stainless steel handles are bead blast finished as the! Manufactured here in the case when cookies are disabled engineered to be opened with one push spend another $,... Shipping costs ), it 's lightweight, yet exceptionally strong blade made of 420HC stainless steel.! ( 1670BLK ) everyday carry at just the right size be lightweight, attractive, and made. You perform your tasks with little effort from your side the SpeedSafe assisted opening when you push the ambidextrous and.
Remington Model 12 Serial Number Dates, Rhyming Word Of Treasure, Rhyming Words Of Flute, Merriam-webster Learners Thesaurus, Conemaugh River Lake Boating, Ssg Training Grant, Houses For Rent In West Chicago, Il, Hang On Uv Sterilizer Aquarium, I Embarrassed Myself Reddit, Best Door Curtains, 3d Teddy Bear Cake Decorating Ideas, Ertiga Price In Hyderabad On Road 2020, Morning Be Like This Meaning, Awareness Topics For Speech, Werkzeug Flask Github,