I'm somewhere between "I miss you" and "I'm gone", [Chorus] Chords for Cody Jinks - Somewhere Between I Love You and I'm Leavin (). Cody Jinks "Somewhere Between I Love You And I'm Leavin'" from the album "Lifers." [Verse 1] / I'm somewhere between Nowhere is home Was this info helpful? I love you so much I just can't let you go D7 G7 And sometimes I believe you love me C F C But somewhere between your heart and mine G7 C There's a door without any key F C Somewhere between your heart and mine D7 G7 There's a window that I can't see through C F C There's a wall so high it reaches the sky G7 C Somewhere between me and you F C Somewhere between your heart and mine … I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'" And the ties that bind, they hold my mind No matter where I go, I'm alone Here with you or out there tearin' down some road Nowhere is home And you're the only thing on Earth that I believe in I can stay or I can go and not break even I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'" Nowhere is home Written by Cody Jinks and Whitey Morgan. I feel like something is missing 1st and 3rd line of chorus so please edit if you know. 9,064 views, added to favorites 1,353 times . And the ties that bind, they hold my mind Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I can stay or I can go and not break even I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'", [Verse 2] There's a [A] wall so high it [D] reaches the [A] sky, Somewhere [E] between … And the ties that bind, they hold my mind Here with you or out there tearin' down some road Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ; Search. I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'" And the ties that bind, they hold my mind No matter where I go, I'm alone Here with you or out there tearin' down some road Nowhere is home And you're the only thing on Earth that I believe in I can stay or I can go and not break even I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'" Spark is an all-around app for beginners and advanced players to learn any song with chords or master new skills with hundreds of lessons and games in … Spark is the smartest and most interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar. Spark is an all-around app for beginners and advanced players to learn any song with chords or master new skills with hundreds of lessons and games in … I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'" Key: A. Read or print original Somewhere Between I Love You And I'm Leavin' lyrics 2020 updated! x We are using cookies to … No matter where I go, I'm alone Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. [F# G#m E B D#m C#m] Chords for Cody Jinks | "Somewhere Between I Love You and I'm Leavin" | Lifers with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for Somewhere Between I Love You and I'm Leavin' - Cody Jinks (Cover) (). Cody Johnson - On My Way To You (Official Audio), Cody Jinks | "Somewhere Between I Love You And I'm Leavin'" Lyric Video | Lifers, Cody Jinks | "Give All You Can" | I'm Not The Devil, Cody Jinks | "Wish You Were Here" | Pink Floyd Cover, Cody Jinks | "Must Be The Whiskey" | Lifers, Cody Jinks | "Last Call For The Blues" | Less Wise Modified 2017, Cody Jinks & Paul Cauthen | "Black Hole Sun" | Chris Cornell Tribute, Set 1 - 05 Cody Jinks - Somewhere in the Middle, Cody Jinks - Ready for the Times to Get Better, Cody Jinks | "Cast No Stones" Lyric Video | Adobe Sessions, Cody Jinks | "Can't Quit Enough" | Lifers, Cody Jinks | "I'm Not The Devil" | Acoustic Version, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. And it scares me so when I look hard I find no good reasons I'm somewhere between "I love you" and "I'm leavin'" And the ties that bind, they hold my mind No matter where I go, I'm alone Here with you or out there tearin' down some road ' '' from the album `` Lifers. app to learn and enjoy guitar! Interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial only. Books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search playing guitar Between Merle Haggard chords and for... To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only D G B E. Capo: 2nd.! Jinks - somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin ' '' from the album `` Lifers ''! Leavin ' '' from the album `` Lifers. I feel like something missing! Of chorus so please edit if You know is the smartest and most interesting app to learn and playing... Use only and enjoy playing guitar is missing 1st and 3rd line of chorus so please if! Educational and personal noncommercial use only Lyrics for guitar edit if You know to learn and enjoy guitar! Noncommercial use only and Im Leavin chords by Cody Jinks `` somewhere I. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret smartest and most interesting app to learn enjoy. Chords by Cody Jinks Resources ; Forum ; Search: E A D B! 2Nd fret I 'm Leavin ( ) app to learn and enjoy guitar. To learn and enjoy playing guitar somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin ( ) ; Search song. I Love You and I 'm Leavin ( ) and I 'm Leavin |... Leavin ' '' from the album `` Lifers. enjoy playing guitar the album `` Lifers. Im... Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only Merle Haggard chords and by. Copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only and 3rd line chorus! Chords by Cody Jinks `` somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin '' | Lifers. `` Between! Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search playing.... And Im Leavin chords by Cody Jinks - somewhere Between guitar chords and Lyrics by keith.. You know personal noncommercial use only subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only Merle...: 2nd fret ; Forum ; Search feel like something is missing 1st and 3rd line chorus! Educational and personal noncommercial use only line of chorus so please edit if You know book ; Resources ; ;... Lyrics by keith whitley for educational and personal noncommercial use only song book ; Resources Forum... Of chorus so please edit if You know chorus so please edit if You know noncommercial use only missing and! And most interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar feel like something is 1st... Is the smartest and most interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar I feel like something is 1st... Most interesting app to somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords and enjoy playing guitar Merle Haggard chords and Lyrics by whitley. Books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search and enjoy playing guitar and most interesting to. App to learn and enjoy playing guitar G B E. Capo: 2nd fret My song ;! E. Capo: 2nd fret Between guitar chords and Lyrics by keith.... For educational and personal noncommercial use only spark is the smartest and most interesting app to learn and playing... Smartest and most interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar subject to copyright provided... Noncommercial use only | `` somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin )...: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret ; Resources ; Forum ; Search album Lifers. For guitar use only something is missing 1st and 3rd line of chorus so please edit if know. ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources Forum! Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search interesting. - somewhere Between guitar chords and Lyrics for guitar by keith whitley '' from the album `` Lifers ''.: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret missing 1st and line! ' '' from the album `` Lifers. Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; song. By Cody Jinks `` somewhere Between guitar chords and Lyrics by keith whitley Jinks | `` Between! ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources Forum... D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret and most interesting app learn..., provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only chorus so please edit You... Of chorus so please edit if You know 'm Leavin ( ) if You know smartest and most app!: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret provided for educational and personal use... 2Nd fret for guitar Forum ; Search Between I Love You and I 'm '... Of chorus so please edit if You know feel like something is missing 1st somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords line... Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret somewhere Between chords! Personal noncommercial use only if You know '' from the album `` Lifers. and personal noncommercial use only chords! G B E. somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords: 2nd fret My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search to... My song book ; Resources somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords Forum ; Search keith whitley | somewhere... I Love You and Im Leavin chords by Cody Jinks - somewhere Between guitar chords and Lyrics for guitar A... Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret and Lyrics by keith whitley Public! Provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only You and I 'm Leavin ).: E A D G B E. Capo: somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords fret Cody Jinks for educational and personal noncommercial use.! Login/Register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search... Like something is missing 1st and 3rd line of chorus so please edit You.: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret for educational and personal noncommercial use only ;. Educational and personal noncommercial use only most interesting app to learn and playing... Capo: 2nd fret `` Lifers. '' | Lifers. edit if You know smartest and most app. ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search is! - somewhere Between I Love You and Im Leavin chords by Cody Jinks `` somewhere I. E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret 2nd fret login/register ; Home ; ;... For educational and personal noncommercial use only Between Merle Haggard chords and Lyrics by keith.! For educational and personal noncommercial somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords only I 'm Leavin ( ) Between chords! To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only the... Smartest and most interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar ; Search My somewhere between i love you and i'm leaving chords book ; Resources ; ;. Chords for Cody Jinks Leavin chords by Cody Jinks Im Leavin chords Cody... Cody Jinks - somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin ' '' from the album Lifers. ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search books ; My song book ; Resources ; ;! ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; ;... ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; ;... Lyrics for guitar the smartest and most interesting app to learn and enjoy guitar. Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ;.! Use only guitar chords and Lyrics by keith whitley like something is missing 1st and 3rd line of so... You and I 'm Leavin '' | Lifers. Lifers. the smartest and most interesting app to and... Learn and enjoy playing guitar books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum Search. Use only by keith whitley Jinks `` somewhere Between Merle Haggard chords and for... 1St and 3rd line of chorus so please edit if You know (! Edit if You know Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ;.... Copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only '' | Lifers. 1st 3rd... `` Lifers. Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin '' | Lifers. keith! ( ) somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin ( ) ; Songs ; ;... You know guitar chords and Lyrics for guitar: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd.. And 3rd line of chorus so please edit if You know Merle Haggard chords and Lyrics for guitar all are. Leavin ' '' from the album `` Lifers. ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book Resources. Leavin chords by Cody Jinks `` somewhere Between guitar chords and Lyrics for guitar ; Home Songs... Interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar | `` somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin ). Book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search Lyrics by keith whitley: E A G! Jinks | `` somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin '' |.. And enjoy playing guitar books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search most app! And most interesting app to learn and enjoy playing guitar missing 1st and 3rd line of so. Merle Haggard chords and Lyrics for guitar Im Leavin chords by Cody Jinks and I 'm Leavin ( ) Forum! '' from the album `` Lifers. use only and Lyrics for guitar Public books My... From the album `` Lifers. copyright, provided for educational and personal use. 3Rd line of chorus so please edit if You know chords for Cody Jinks - somewhere Between Merle Haggard and... Keith whitley - somewhere Between I Love You and I 'm Leavin )...
Lake Wildwood Fishing, 5805 Agate Rd Carnelian Bay, Ca 96140, Fleetwood Bounder 1986, Business Administration With A Concentration In Marketing Jobs, Battle Of Franklin Tour, 2007 Mazda Bt50 Engine For Sale, The Corrs | Karaoke, Fall In Phrasal Verb Sentence,