The City, police, and campus security will be using their authority to enforce physical distancing and ensure that people do not congregate in ways that promote the spread of COVID-19. The welcome wishes are sent to students and also to parents to welcome them to the new curriculum. Together with our administrative and guidance team, WEIA offers a selection of Ontario secondary school credit courses that will match student interests and that will prepare them well for future studies – whether at the high school or university level. Welcome Message from the Principal. New Buffalo Middle School. Welcome to Safir International School in Istanbul, Turkey! We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Welcome to Rainbow International School, I sincerely hope the information contained in our website will tell you all you need to know about who we are and what we offer. We are anticipating an exciting school year for everyone. A great deal of public health information is available on our website and students will be receiving our Off-Campus Student Living Guide, both digitally and in person, which contains important information about safe practices and community expectations with regard to prevention. This is why we have brought for you, a collection of some extra-ordinary welcome messages. One thing has been guiding everything we do – the concern for the health and safety of our students, staff, faculty, and all residents of Kingston. Welcome Message from the Principal 29 Jan 2020 It gives me great pleasure to welcome all in our school community to an exciting year ahead in 2020. I am delighted to be joining the GEMS family of schools here in Egypt. A Welcome Message from the Principal Welcome to St Joseph's Primary School, in the heart of Malvern. We cannot afford to let COVID-19 get the upper hand. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. Welcome to John Barsby Community School! The time for school to begin is quickly approaching and as the principal, it is my pleasure to welcome everyone back to another successful school year in 2020-2021. Happy, safe and secure environment at Winchester directly impacts positively upon attitudes to learning and leading to highest standards of achievement. Dear Student/Parent/Guardian, Welcome back to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School! I … The parents are welcomed to have a look into the institution their children have enrolled in and the welcome wishes give them an assurance of the good study faculties and benefits the institution offers. This year, we will start in a distance learning model. Hospital-related construction activity at 340 Union St. University and province finalize new strategic mandate agreement, Four Queen’s teams supported by Lab2Market Program. At the Canadian School Bahrain, we understand the power of positive education. 26 Awesome Welcome Messages for New Employees (Picture Source: Welcome post via Vantage Circle’s Social Feed) We are delighted to have you among us. Patrick Deane, Principal and Vice Chancellor, Justine Aman, President of Society for Graduate and Professional Students (SGPS), Jared den Otter, President of Alma Mater Society (AMS). I am delighted to be joining the GEMS family of schools here in Egypt. Mrs. Day (Vice Principal) and I look forward to joining you in another year of learning and growth. ”. This is the time of year when the principal would normally send out a welcome letter. Principal’s Welcome Message. Greetings to you all in the name of the Triune God! We take pride in the diversity of our school and provide a climate of respect and acceptance for everyone and offer a safe and secure environment in which every child is nurtured to achieve beyond their potential. We support their efforts. Welcome to GEMS Winchester School, Fujairah (WSF). The office welcomes you today with open arms to be a part of our strong team! The parent-school partnership is something I firmly endorse and aim that, together; we can provide the very best educational experience for all our students. A welcome message to new Ph.D. students from your principal investigator Working hours. Outbreaks within our student population will be disastrous, not only for us but for many others. September 8th, 2020. Welcome to our families and students! Mr. David Wade. Welcome Message from Principal Rishe SMASH Teachers and I enter the 2018-19 school year inspired by a Summer symposium around playful learning. We have a refreshed sense of importance around creating a learning community for students and adults where there is joyful and meaningful learning, where children and adults are researchers and co-creators. On behalf of the staff of Eastwood, we welcome everyone to the 2020-2021 school year. As your Principal, it is important to me that everyone who steps through our doors-teachers, students and parents-are excited to be here! At Knox High School, we realize the importance of a traditional classroom setting, but we also recognize that it is not the only place that learning occurs. Our vision is to provide an outstanding world class education for all of the students in our care. Home / News / Partner Information / Welcome Back Message from Principal Kaplan ADLC Supports Your Students in Your Schools ADLC is committed to helping students reach their potential through partnerships with schools and providing Grade 1 to 12 students from diverse backgrounds with high quality, innovative resources in an inclusive and flexible learning environment. “ Try Your Best – Do the Right Thing – Get Better Each Day. I haven’t checked lately. We offer you a warm welcome to our Main family of learners. Principal's Message; Message from the Principal. We want this year at Queen’s to be a positive one for all and, most importantly, for you to stay safe and well. Ms. Asha Alexander. Main Line: 613.533.3410, public health information is available on our website, information, guidance, and resources for students on COVID-19-related issues, Emergency order issued to ensure physical distancing in City parks, Appeal to young adults from KFL&A Public Health’s Chief Medical Officer, Celebrating a decade of visionary leadership, Nobel Laureates share their thoughts on research success, An inclusive approach to disability research, Canada’s new climate plan: Q&A about Bill C-12, Water crisis in First Nations communities runs deeper than long-term drinking water advisories, Advancement staff member wins international data analysis competition, Queen’s remembers University Librarian Paul Wiens. Kindergarten Starters is a unique educational environment. Richardson Hall, Suite 112 Knox Community Middle School has begun to distinguish itself as a unique place to grow and learn where teachers challenge our students to "beat their personal best" each day. Queen's University My is door is always open and I welcome your input. Principal, rector, and AMS and SGPS presidents share important COVID-19 health and safety guidance. Welcome message from the Principal; Welcome message from the Principal. We continually strive to provide an inclusive, enabling and safe environment which empowers all our children to try their best and achieve beyond expectations. Harbor Hill School. BIS Administrator; 0; 12321 Dear Parents, On behalf of the staff at British International School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2018-19 school year! Whilst preparing our students for an ever growing and challenging world, at Winchester we place GEMS Core values at the core of all that we do for our students, parents, teachers and staff. BIS Administrator; 0; 12321 Dear Parents, On behalf of the staff at British International School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2018-19 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. Talofa Lava! All teachers personalised approach to learning embraces and responds to diversity in individual learning styles and provides children with the skills, competence and attitudes for their future. I feel very fortunate to be working with committed and innovative staff, parents and students.
2006 Honda Crv For Sale Philippines, Aloha Bags For Nurses, Where To Go Clamming In Alaska, General Finishes High Performance Cure Time, Thorium Small Modular Reactor, Ubl Discounts On Daraz, Grinder Pump Overflowing,