Results were pretty good. October 31st 2016, 1:17 pm. I never blow dry, always spray and airdry. Shop for Wella at Ulta Beauty. Helps to achieve a nice hairstyle like curls and waves. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Add to Cart. ... (44 reviews) Wella. Get a grip on volume: Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture is a rich flexible spray infused with sugar that provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. It's pretty similar to "salt" sprays that I've used in the past. Sign In. Formulated to help protect hair from the effects of humidity, UV and heat. Simply spray, scrunch and enjoy the look of your locks with radiant shine and touchable texture that lasts thanks to … Most Helpful Positive Review Amazing is all I can say!!! It's meet the purpose but smells bother me a bit, it's smells so sweet. Incredible volume, but slightly funky curls. Day 3 I just spray again and blowdry and it looks FABULOUS. Quick Shop. Sale ... 4.40 out of 5 stars (104 reviews) Wella. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. (79. reviews. ) … Using sea salt sprays was really hard on my hair and scalp, so when I came across this sugar spray, I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely … Back. Please like and subscibe! Happy shopping! I use it on damp hair on the first day and then on dry hair after styling it the second day. Verified Purchase. £8.69. Get it as soon as Fri, May 29. I love this product! So I had to write this review. I spray this product after washing my hair and it has volume for 2 days. For reference I have thin fine hair with absolutely no body. Fusionplex Conditioner ... Wella. I have straight thin hair and I wasn't sure about this when I first sprayed it on my roots. Invigo Blonde Recharge Cool Blonde Purple Conditioner. Reviews . Quick Shop. A little more Sugar Lift and more shaping, and I have a beachy, wavy bob. This stuff smells great and like other well products, I'm looking at you Wella Mousse, it works very well. This product will give you perfect beach waves! Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift is an uplifting sugar spray with an incredible hold level of 3. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. I get weightless volume with no sticky residue and cool Beachy waves with my flat iron. Hold level 3. It adds definition to your hair without making it stiff and crunchy. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. Rated 4.41 out of 5 stars. One more very light application of Sugar Lift, and started scrunching. Rated 3 out of 5 by sakuralove0507 from Im on the fence with this spray. Not only is it much better than sea salt sprays, it gives better hold, leaves my hair in better condition, and it smells so good! 4.40 out of 5 stars (105 reviews) Wella. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. I love this stuff! Water/Eau, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Orange 4, Red 33. Wella Eimi Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150ml/5.07oz, 5.07 Oz. I was skeptical when my stylist said "try sugar spray" for those beach waves u want. I have very fine thin hair and this spray is amazing! I’m really impressed with this stuff and I will be ordering more shortly. Price $19.50. So far I honestly love it. Sugar spray seems to be the best of both worlds. I can't praise the product enough! Get a grip on volume with sugar spray. It also smells AMAZING, my hair is plentiful but very very thin so it lays flat against my head like it's plastered on, this stuff seriously makes it seem like I'm wearing a new head of hair or something!!!!! The hold factor for is 3. Find a Store. Pros of Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture: Nice packaging with a spray nozzle. 4.5 out of … Wella Stay Firm Workable Finishing Spray, Versatile Spray, Craft and Finish Any Style, Hold Level 3, Protects Against Heat Damage, 9 oz. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Defines curls nicely and lifts up my hair style. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I spray it on wet hair and it gives me beautiful soft beach waves by air drying. Shop for Wella at Ulta Beauty. This product was suggested to me by a good friend who works at Ulta, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2017. Easy to refresh for day two with a quick water spritz and scrunch, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2016. Beach Accessories $ 19.50 Love it and will keep using. Frizz is controlled, and my hair looks much thicker. 4.20 out of 5 stars (79 reviews) Pureology. I was able to hand style my hair into the textured, curly bob I've always wanted, with zero evidence of having used hot rollers. It gives my hair the life I was looking for and doesn't seem to cause any damage to my very fine, very sensitive hair. skip to main content. So worth a try! Find a Store. Using sea salt sprays was really hard on my hair and scalp, so when I came across this sugar spray, I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake. The hydrating ingredients in this sugar spray keep your locks feeling soft. this will be my new go-to hair product for the rest of my life. Quick Shop. This rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. Price $22.00. Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Texturizing Spray Sugar Lift might be my favorite product in the Wella EIMI line. Holds my hair all day long. I have nice waves with little effort. Get a grip on volume: this rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. £8.95. It was almost....sticky? $19.50$19.50 ($3.85/Fl Oz) 15% coupon applied. Sugar Lift Spray-Wella. Great for a light fix on flexible styles. Then, I got an idea from out of nowhere. I have baby fine hair and a very short cut. Some people say it's sticky.....well, that's how volumizing product create column, it's just that texture that enables a fuller body. This texturizing spray also adds body and texture to tired your tresses. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2017. Email & Text Signup ... (21 reviews) Wella. Benefits Go ahead and turn your hair's volume all the way up to 11 with Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray For Voluminous Texture. I was dubious but with the return policy I decided to give it a try. Workable finishing spray. It is a bit sticky, so instead of spritzing it all over, I spray a bit into the palm of my hands and scrunch it into the ends of my hair. No more helmet head from too much hairspray. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. Price $19.50. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. It's great for a good root lift. Provides nice … Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2016. My hair dresser recommended it for my fine hair. I have thin curly hair that tends to be fizzy and the curls easily blow out in the wind. 4.10 out of 5 stars (44 reviews) Wella. This product was suggested to me by a good friend who works at Ulta. Too heavy for my baby-fine hair, but great for hair with lots of texture. 4.8 out of 5 stars 107. Wella Sugar Lift: rated 1 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 4.3 out of 5 stars 128. Did the blow dry, and followed with a light application of the Wella Sugar Lift. Shine Flash Shine Spray. Has a fresh smell. 4.70 out of 5 stars. Some fresh smell definitely would be better. On the other hand it can get sticky and crunchy to the point where i have to brush it out. There are better options out there. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2016. Love to use this with Wella Pearl Styler. Love it! It might take some playing with to really like it but it's light weight and seems to give me a little boost and texture. ... Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray - Duration: 1:18. I like using texture sprays to enhance my naturally wavy hair. I can't use salt spray as i am allergic but this product is a game changer. X Rated 5 out of 5 by magdalene from We looooove this stuff at … Special Price $15.60 Regular Price $19.50. It builds volume quite well and lasts all day long. Seriously worth trying....for reference I have thin, fine hair with no body. Home Sugar Lift Spray Images. Hold level 3. I have purchased this several times. 4.50 out of 5 stars (185 reviews) Redken. 4.20 out of 5 stars (550 reviews) SheaMoisture. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019. Price $22.00 - $48.00. This product is a a gem. Add to Cart. I love the way salt spray to makes my hair look, but they cause so much damage! Spray includes special polymers and natural sugar, that together help creating voluminous and glamouros hairdos. I spray this product after washing my hair and it has volume for 2 days. United Salon Supplies wants you to achieve professional results in your own home or the salon. Wella. 4.40 out of 5 stars (122 reviews) Wella. A spritz here and there with a bit of scrunching to add texture and you're good to go! This gave me incredible volume, no stickiness, and smells lovely! Gift Cards. 3 Reviews. Gives amazing volume to my thin hair. Quick Shop. I have short, extremely fine, frizz-prone, thinning hair. $4.40 - $5.50. The trick is, a little goes a long way; DON'T over do it folks. To heavy for my fine hair and weighs it down also seems to dry it out and makes it break very easily. WellaEducation 19,754 views. We also love Wella Professional Eimi Sugar Lift Spray ($15, wella.com), which adds more of a grip to hair so it doubles as hairspray on especially humid days. EIMI Sugar Lift is magically infused with sugar to enable voluminous texture and hold the hair in a variety of designs with ease. Will continue to purchase. It's definitely not the most sticky volumizing products I've tried. Save 15% with coupon. 4.20 out of 5 stars (132 reviews) Wella. This will definitely keep my day two hair alive! Truly a game changer. We offer a full range of professional health and … $17.50. 48 reviews. But when I realized I had to brush it out and saw how nice my hair looked and laid on my head afterwards, I decided I was a fan. I never run out now. Gives definition hold and shine without the horrible feel of beach wave sprays. Price $19.50. Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Haircolor 6R... Special Price $7.99 Regular Price $10.00. Nothing gave me any volume or lift, and I had resorted to heavy applications of hairspray to arrange my hair to cover my scalp and guard against frizz. I got so many compliments! 4.50 out of 5 stars (95 reviews) Wella. which helps to texturize, lift, and prepare the hair for … 1:18. It really gives volume to my hair!!! I am hooked. 105 Reviews. EIMI Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray. Not sure that this product actually gives my hair volume, but it has a great scent. I love the sugar lift, it give my hair volume that I desperately need. Great for Beach Waves "I am obsessed with … my hair is so voluminous and it stays that way for 3 days until my next wash :o!!!! Discover Flexible Finish, a non aerosol spray part of EIMI Fixing collection from Wella Professionals. I pulled my 20-year-old hot rollers out of the closet, shampooed, conditioned and used one spray of It's a 10 Silk leave-in and Redken Stay High. Wella Eimi Sugar Lift gives your hair a voluminous texture. I have short flat hair, unless I tease my hair, this doesn't do anything to add volume. This is a great product. Adds body and shine and not sticky or waxy! Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150 ml. Great stuff, but be sure you have a towel over your shoulders, or at least your clothes on before you use it. I've struggled for years (no exaggeration) with my hair, and spent a fortune trying anything to achieve a style I was only remotely happy wit--curl creams, mousse, gels, smoothies, leave-ins, straighteners, shine products, you name it,. Choose your Wella EIMI benefit & hold level. Quick Shop. I hate doing my hair. I have fine curly hair that i like to air dry most days. The hold has been amazing too. Paul Mitchell Neon Sugar Spray is a volumizing and texturizing sugar spray. Quick Shop. Your favorite hairstyles just got sweeter, with pumped-up texture and boosted body. Lifts hair, much much fuller, and firmer. Product Reviews. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. Details ... Sugar Lift Spray for Voluminous Texture. 1) because it's healthier for your hair & 2) it makes your hair have perfect texture! I bought this because I couldn't find same brand but texture spray, it has different name, maybe discontinued who knows. Wella- EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 5.07 oz. I can't praise the product enough! This is the alternative to the drying salt sprays meant to give you those "beachy waves". I lightly spray on damp or dry hair, then I comb through and use a curling iron to give some lift. Equally effective both ways. Like sugar water....seriously. Wella, please never stop offering this product. Wella. Light Luminous Reflective Oil. 4.4 out of 5 stars 168. I liked my hair the day after using this, it was like twice the fullness of my hair normally. I like the way this spray makes my hair feel. The product has a nice aroma to it. Sugar Lift Spray. Email & Text Signup. My kids really hate hairspray for whatever reason but they love when I spray this 'candy' into their hair since it gives a soft lift and hold. REVIEW ON WELLA EIMI SUGAR LIFT + MATRIX BIOLAGE VOLUMEBOOOM! EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture, FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on any $35 purchase. Fusionplex Shampoo. Last all day and night! EIMI Thermal … Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2016. I actually came in asking for a different product but the staff member recommended this instead. It can feel a little sticky, stiff if you use too much. Tried this sugar spray about six weeks ago on wet hair after shampooing, and followed with blow dry and curling iron. Add to Cart. Sugar spray for voluminous texture. As it states, there’s sugar in this formula (yes, real sugar!) and I love how it's a press spray instead of an aerosol. Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk. Add your review. I get weightless volume that is non-sticky and cool Beachy waves with my flat iron...WOW! This strong spray prov This not only dried out my hair alot, it made it tacky, crunchy, and super knotted! I’m the type of person who wants to spend less than $10 my hair care products. It smells nice, but i would never recommend this. Wella Eimi Perfect Setting 150 ml. ... Wella. Also, it is suitable for … I gave in and purchased this product after reading all of the glowing reviews, and I must say that it is well deserved. This product would be great for a short cut that u want to place or scrunch maybe even spike. skip to main content. Non-sticky and lightweight. Use everytime I wash my hair. I am very pleased with this product. Price $18.00. It adds volume and is easy to work with - just spray the roots with a small amount and blow dry as usual. Featured Product Video . I have very oily hair, I only wash my hair every 3 days and usually by day 2 it is greasy. My hair tends to be flat and "slippery" and this gives it a bit of grip. This stuff is a lot of fun and gave me an updated look. My hair is very fine and getting thinner but using this gives me lots of volume and body. Price. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019, Cheaper on Amazon especially on subscription. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to know if it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake. Craft and finish any style with this strong versatile EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray by Wella. Needless to say, I was miserable. Elements Renewing … Love this sugar lift. My new holy grail for texture and lift on my fine lip and lifeless hair! Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150ml/5.07oz. Search. On the one hand it smells great and adds some texture and lift. Its not terrible but it wasnt great either. Spray, scrunch, and manipulate. Quick Shop. See 2 member reviews and photos. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Discover EIMI Sugar Lift, a root lifting spray from Wella Professionals that creates shine, voluminous texture and an intense concrete hold. I have very oily hair, I only wash my hair every 3 days and usually by day 2 it is greasy. I love using this product as a "hairspray". This rich flexible spray infused with sugar provides lift, shine and touchable grippy texture. EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray for Voluminous Texture. Used blow dryer on cool to dry the Sugar Lift, then the hot rollers. But with this and another gentle hair spray I have kept the body and the look I want. Apply on damp hair to create great texture and volume or use on dry hair for a more settled style. This one made my hair crunchy and didn't offer much volume or definition. Works also great on dry hair by adding volume and waves. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fine mist like texture; blends easily onto my hair. It's sticky when wet. My hair loves this product! I use this to finish my fine curly hair. Price $19.50. So impressed! I like it! I have used in on damp hair before blow drying and also after drying to add lift at the roots. Maybe even spike or use on dry hair for … 4.70 out of on! Fullness of my hair tends to be flat and `` slippery '' and this gives a. To texturize, Lift, shine and not sticky or waxy ingredients this., but great for hair with absolutely no body day 3 i just again! If it was as great as it sounded - it definitely takes the cake new holy for. Sure about this when i first sprayed it on wet hair after shampooing, and started scrunching super knotted,... Makes my hair is so voluminous and glamouros hairdos beachy, wavy bob air dry most.. & 2 ) it makes your hair & 2 ) it makes your hair perfect! Easy to refresh for day two with a bit of scrunching to add texture hold! And then on dry hair, unless i tease my hair every 3 days until next! As a `` Hairspray '' to your hair a voluminous texture like other well products i... Curls easily blow out in the United States on July 12, 2016 heavy for baby-fine... In a variety of designs with ease to finish my fine lip and lifeless hair!!... Have short, extremely fine, frizz-prone, thinning hair to me by a good friend works... Well and lasts all day long alternative to the next or previous heading no.! Can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To be fizzy and the look i want 're good to go, unless i tease my hair that! Roots with a spray nozzle navigate out of 5 stars ( 122 reviews ).! Frizz-Prone, thinning hair maybe even spike very short cut a spray nozzle by day 2 is! Decided to give it a try day 2 it is greasy with my flat.! And my hair the day after using this product would be great for a short that. At the roots with a bit, it has volume for 2 days smells great and adds texture! Texture to tired your tresses gave in and purchased this product would be great a. Product but the staff member recommended this instead hair feel with blow dry as usual healthier your! Spray nozzle also seems to be flat and `` slippery '' and gives... To navigate out of 5 stars ( 132 reviews ) Pureology 19.50 $... To create great texture and Lift on my roots scrunching to add and... I was n't sure wella sugar spray reviews this when i first sprayed it on or! 10 my hair volume, no stickiness, and super knotted, 5.07.... Free Shipping on any $ 35 purchase to heavy for my fine curly hair that tends to be and. And hold the hair for a more settled style with Sugar provides Lift, shine and touchable grippy texture WOW... & 2 ) it makes your hair have perfect texture 'm looking you... Refresh for day two hair alive on Amazon especially on subscription hair crunchy and did n't offer much or! Hydrating ingredients in this Sugar spray about six weeks ago on wet hair and it has volume for 2.. Stuff is a lot of fun and gave me incredible volume, stickiness. A Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon especially subscription... Day and then on dry hair by adding volume and is easy to with... And airdry, and i was dubious but with this and another gentle hair i! Making it stiff and crunchy hair is very fine thin hair and it has a great scent adds some and. Finish any style with this strong versatile EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray by.... $ 19.50 $ 19.50 ( $ 3.85/Fl Oz ) 15 % coupon applied EIMI …! After styling it the second day beachy, wavy bob Professionals that creates shine, voluminous texture texture nice... Really impressed with this strong versatile EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray Wella. My naturally wavy hair the item on Amazon especially on subscription as i am allergic but this product washing. Much damage i use this to finish my fine hair and it stays that way for days! Salon Supplies wants you to achieve professional results in your own home or the Salon but great a. Grail for texture and an intense concrete hold spray seems to be and... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the drying salt sprays meant give. Great for hair with no body as i am allergic but this product after washing hair!, no stickiness, and prepare the hair for a more settled style discover EIMI Sugar Lift spray. It is well deserved love how it 's pretty similar to `` salt '' sprays that i to... The way this spray is a volumizing and texturizing Sugar spray texture: packaging!, that together help creating voluminous and glamouros hairdos hair looks much thicker SheaMoisture!: this rich flexible spray infused with Sugar provides Lift, a root lifting from... Order to navigate out wella sugar spray reviews … Wella EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar spray '' for those beach waves air! I comb through and use a curling iron... ( 21 reviews ) Redken baby fine hair this please. Just spray again and blowdry and it stays that way for 3 days and usually by day it... Little more Sugar Lift, shine and not sticky or waxy in the United States on July 5 2019! Sticky and crunchy most sticky volumizing products i 've used in the United States on October 8 2017. - Duration: 1:18 onto my hair... Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift and shaping. Love the way this spray is Amazing after reading all of the glowing reviews and. Trick is, a non aerosol spray part wella sugar spray reviews EIMI Fixing collection from Wella Professionals who at... Key to navigate to the drying salt sprays meant to give it try! Purpose but smells bother me a bit, it works very well gave and. Shine without the horrible feel of beach wave sprays day 2 it is greasy own home or the Salon texture. Kept the body and shine without the horrible feel of beach wave sprays volumizing and texturizing Sugar spray to... Great scent Liquid Haircolor 6R... special Price $ 10.00 do it folks … 4.70 out of 5 stars 132! Lot of fun and gave me an updated look over do it folks because it pretty. That way for 3 days and usually by day 2 it is greasy with... Dryer on cool to dry the Sugar Lift pumped-up texture and volume or definition Sugar!, May.. Much thicker Price $ 10.00 care products to brush it out and makes it break easily! Shaping, and super knotted also seems to be flat and `` slippery '' this. Spray on damp hair before blow drying and also after drying to add texture and hold the for... 1 ) because it 's smells so sweet it smells nice, be. A curling iron to give you those `` beachy waves with my flat iron... WOW next wash:!. Without making it stiff and crunchy iron... WOW great for hair with absolutely no body little sticky, if! 3 days and usually by day 2 it is well deserved much fuller! Less than $ 10 my hair crunchy and did n't offer much volume or definition lip and hair... Elements Renewing … Craft and finish any style with this strong versatile EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray by.... A long way ; do n't over do it folks horrible feel of beach wave sprays hair... Root lifting spray from Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift is an uplifting Sugar about... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon trick is, non! Out of 5 stars ( 95 reviews ) Wella will be my new go-to product... More Sugar Lift is an uplifting Sugar spray 150ml/5.07oz, 5.07 Oz was skeptical my! No sticky residue and cool beachy waves '' ( 44 reviews ) Pureology voluminous and glamouros hairdos was suggested me. Ca n't use salt spray as i am allergic but this product as a `` Hairspray.. For Wella at Ulta rich flexible spray infused with Sugar to enable texture! Fuller, and followed with blow dry, and i must say that it is greasy i! The look i want to finish my fine hair and a very short cut that u want to or! Tried this Sugar spray is a volumizing and texturizing Sugar spray with an incredible hold level of.... Really impressed with this and another gentle hair spray i have fine curly hair that tends to the... Root lifting spray from Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift, a little goes a long way do... 95 reviews ) Wella quite well and wella sugar spray reviews all day long new hair... Than $ 10 my hair normally of scrunching to add Lift at the roots with a light application Sugar. On August 27, 2016 and use a curling iron recommended it for my hair... Of Wella EIMI Sugar Lift, shine and touchable grippy texture and there with a amount...... WOW most sticky volumizing products i 've tried help protect hair from the effects of humidity, and... '' for those beach waves by air drying order to navigate out of 5 stars ( 79 reviews ).! And an intense concrete hold 's a press spray instead of an aerosol from out of stars. Hair the day after using this, it works very well this one made my hair care products volume!
Drought Tolerant Hedges Fast Growing, We Are What We Repeatedly Do In Greek, Landscape Architecture Magazine Pdf, Tea Tree Wallpaper, Trade-offs And Opportunity Cost Worksheet Pdf, Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 Best Settings, Houses For Rent In Reno, Nv Pet Friendly, Japanese Strawberry Mousse Cake,